MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

It is available only for certain products and certain locations. Yes, obviously it's faster. If you need details, PM me your location and products you want and I'll let you know what we can do. Thank you.
I know Balkan will only produce test from now on and SP the other stuff, will the Balkan testosterones still be available the same as before ?

Yo @ashop why when i try to make an order it gets splitted into 2 packages, if it is not a big order at all, judging by another official reseller, seems like it is because part of the order is comming from an international warehouse??
Regardless i created a ticket on your site to hopefully being able to know what items are shipped from the EU, balkan/SP related issue

Yo @ashop why when i try to make an order it gets splitted into 2 packages, if it is not a big order at all, judging by another official reseller, seems like it is because part of the order is comming from an international warehouse??
Regardless i created a ticket on your site to hopefully being able to know what items are shipped from the EU, balkan/SP related issue
It means these items are in different stocks/locations, this is why there will be 2 packages.

Anyone here try SP tren 200 ? How did you like it ?
SP is as good as it gets, anything from this brand and/or balkan is just top notch, totally worth paying extra amount it costs.
QUALITY GEAR, nough said.
Love the tren e 100 mg since i use a small amount and i appreciate the low concentration they offer

We offer free products at your choice!

Read below what to do to get your favourite gear.

10126-ash-banner.jpg

You just have to click ''ADD MESSAGE'' in the basket when placing the order and let us know which free products from the ones available you want. It's that simple!

For orders up to 249 $ you can pick one of the following products: SP Test E, BP Test C, Magnum Test P, Genetic Sustanon, Ice Stanozolol 50, Zerox Methandienone 10.

2. For orders 250 - 499 $ you can pick one product from the previous category + one of the following products: SP Supertest, BP Nandrolone D, Magnum Boldenone, Genetic Anastrozole, Ice Masteron, Zerox Turanabol.

For 500 $ orders and more you can pick one product from category 1, another one from category 2 + one of the following products: SP Trenbolone Forte 200, BP Primobol, Magnum Tri-Tren, Genetic Cut Stack, Ice Oxandrolone 10,Zerox Parabolan.

For every order that exceeds 1000 $, beside the 3 free products you choose, we will add an extra HGH 100 IU (the new Somatrox Liquid from Zerox).

* The Promo is available only for the listed above products.
* The Offer is valid 28 SEPTEMBER - 8 October 2022.
In order to get the free products, you have to leave us a message in the shopping cart when placing the order andlet us know which products you want.
* Shipping cost not included
in the total amount of the order!​

We offer free products at your choice!

Read below what to do to get your favourite gear.

10126-ash-banner.jpg

You just have to click ''ADD MESSAGE'' in the basket when placing the order and let us know which free products from the ones available you want. It's that simple!

For orders up to 249 $ you can pick one of the following products: SP Test E, BP Test C, Magnum Test P, Genetic Sustanon, Ice Stanozolol 50, Zerox Methandienone 10.

2. For orders 250 - 499 $ you can pick one product from the previous category + one of the following products: SP Supertest, BP Nandrolone D, Magnum Boldenone, Genetic Anastrozole, Ice Masteron, Zerox Turanabol.

For 500 $ orders and more you can pick one product from category 1, another one from category 2 + one of the following products: SP Trenbolone Forte 200, BP Primobol, Magnum Tri-Tren, Genetic Cut Stack, Ice Oxandrolone 10,Zerox Parabolan.

For every order that exceeds 1000 $, beside the 3 free products you choose, we will add an extra HGH 100 IU (the new Somatrox Liquid from Zerox).

* The Promo is available only for the listed above products.
* The Offer is valid 28 SEPTEMBER - 8 October 2022.
In order to get the free products, you have to leave us a message in the shopping cart when placing the order andlet us know which products you want.
* Shipping cost not included
in the total amount of the order!​
Is this, international, EU domestic or USA dmestic?? care to answer pls

I wonder how they can give me a sp test e as a gift, if when buying the same test, it is not available for shipment to the Czech Republic)

Yes, it's just temporarily out of stock at the fabric .
I haven’t really read everything in between so I may have missed it, but you said it was temp out of stock and it would be back little over a year ago.

I loved ordering from you guys especially since it was tested and purity was great.

What’s the latest update on your Provimed? What happened?

I haven’t really read everything in between so I may have missed it, but you said it was temp out of stock and it would be back little over a year ago.

I loved ordering from you guys especially since it was tested and purity was great.

What’s the latest update on your Provimed? What happened?
At the moment no changes regarding Provimed, unfortunately.