MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

We offer free products at your choice!

Read below what to do to get your favourite gear.

10126-ash-banner.jpg

You just have to click ''ADD MESSAGE'' in the basket when placing the order and let us know which free products from the ones available you want. It's that simple!

For orders up to 249 $ you can pick one of the following products: SP Test E, BP Test C, Magnum Test P, Genetic Sustanon, Ice Stanozolol 50, Zerox Methandienone 10.

2. For orders 250 - 499 $ you can pick one product from the previous category + one of the following products: SP Supertest, BP Nandrolone D, Magnum Boldenone, Genetic Anastrozole, Ice Masteron, Zerox Turanabol.

For 500 $ orders and more you can pick one product from category 1, another one from category 2 + one of the following products: SP Trenbolone Forte 200, BP Primobol, Magnum Tri-Tren, Genetic Cut Stack, Ice Oxandrolone 10,Zerox Parabolan.

For every order that exceeds 1000 $, beside the 3 free products you choose, we will add an extra HGH 100 IU (the new Somatrox Liquid from Zerox).

* The Promo is available only for the listed above products.
* The Offer is valid 28 SEPTEMBER - 8 October 2022.
In order to get the free products, you have to leave us a message in the shopping cart when placing the order andlet us know which products you want.
* Shipping cost not included
in the total amount of the order!​
Only international, not EU domestic? Boo hoo :(

@ashop balkan gear says unable to ship to my region, i am in the EU, is this gonna change at any point ??
Lately, we had some problems with shipments to your country (I will not mention here which country, but I read our conversation) so we temporarily are not shipping there BP and Sp until we find a solution.

The most waited event of the year is finally here! Black Friday Mega Sale starts today!
We've got amazing discounts on your favorite products!

For orders up to 499 $ you get 20% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments by using " BlackSale1 " Promo Code

For orders over 500 $ you get 40% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments by using " BlackSale2 " Promo Code

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Labs, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharm products.
* The Offer is valid 23-27 November 2022.
* Minimum order
100$.

Get your Christmas gifts earlier this year!

For orders up to 299 $ you get 10% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments + 1 Gift Product

For orders 300-699 $ you get 15% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments + 2 Gift Products

For orders over 700 $ you get 20% OFF + 10% for Crypto payments + 3 Gift Products

Promo Code : WINTER22

List of Gift products
(you will be able to choose your gift in basket) :

• BP Enandrol 10ml
  • SP Cypionate
  • SP Tropin 10IU
  • BP Apollo 100mg
  • Zerox Roxobol
  • Magnum Nandrolonum D
  • Ice Boldenone
  • Genetic Sustanon 250
  • SP Clomid

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

* The Offer is valid 12-19 December 2022.

During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.

The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.​

We wish you Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!

Because this is the last Sale from 2022, we prepared a nice discount and coupons for our dear clients!

Ashop offers a 25% discount + extra 10% for Crypto payments.
Promo Code: CHRISTMAS22

And also we will offer 100$, 50$ and 25$ coupons, as it follows:
  1. For the first 25 paid orders, customers will receive 100$ in balance.​
  2. For the next 25 paid orders, customers will receive 50$ in balance.​
  3. And there are the next 25 paid orders, for which customers will receive 25$ in balance.​
Those who will receive coupons, will be informed by email, and will be able to use the money for any of the next orders.

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
* The Offer is valid 21 December- 02 January.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.​

50% OFF + HGH 100IU gifts on Ashop.to

For all the members of MESO community, we prepared a SPECIAL offer. Just contact us in a private message and we will offer you the promo code and other details.

1. The first 20 members of MESO community contacting us in PM will receive a promo code for 50% Discount.

2. The next 20 members of MESO community contacting us in PM will receive a promo code for 40% Discount.

3. The other next 20 members of MESO community contacting us in PM will receive a promo code for 30% Discount.

We will also offer a vial of HGH 100 IU Liquid from Zerox Pharmaceuticals to the first 10 paid orders over 500$.

*discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

Because this month is all about love, and you guys love our offers, get ready to be touched by Cupid's Arrow!

7-19 February

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

for orders over 350$

Buy 3 Get 1 Free
for orders up to 350$

Use Code: LOVEIS

The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

I just started using the SP Test-E that I bought last year...had to finish up some other stuff before going to this. Now getting around to it, I don't believe it's genuine. The green plastic top only says "SP", it doesn't say the compound name. The vials don't have the square hologram and don't say "For IM Use". And the code checker on the website doesn't even work.
Did you get this from Ashop or elsewhere ?

Product of the week on Ashop is
SP Cypionate.

Only by 16 february , you can buy it with a
50% discount.

Hurry up!

I was looking at the SP Cyp off Ashop to 20$ seem fishy to me, it does look different from others I seen…. What you think?
Every week we have a product discounted by 50%. This week it's SP Cyp, next week - another product another brand. It's just a weekly campaign we started in 2023.

I was looking at the SP Cyp off Ashop to 20$ seem fishy to me, it does look different from others I seen…. What you think?
Don't buy it unless you tolerate miglyol well. They changed from peach oil to mig. I had 8 vials that I couldn't use due to not knowing they changed the carrier.