MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

@ashop which BALKAN products will continue to be produced? Are there also SP products that will no longer be produced? What products will SP be adding and when? Can we get news on the news in more detail?

@ashop which BALKAN products will continue to be produced? Are there also SP products that will no longer be produced? What products will SP be adding and when? Can we get news on the news in more detail?
We don't know for sure which ones, but many tabs will no longer be produced by BP.
All the SP products will be still manufactured, plus we will soon have 3 new tabs from SP - Oxa, Clomed (it is already in stock and can be ordered) and Tura . There will be more new products from SP, but we don't know yet which ones.

We don't know for sure which ones, but many tabs will no longer be produced by BP.
All the SP products will be still manufactured, plus we will soon have 3 new tabs from SP - Oxa, Clomed (it is already in stock and can be ordered) and Tura . There will be more new products from SP, but we don't know yet which ones.
But you still are out of stock in most SP products as well or i should say it lets me to put the item in the shopping cart just to give a message saying that the item can not be sent to my country, mast prop, HGH for example

Last edited:
hmm did it have to be inspected by customs too? what kinda problems did you have? I think mine might be coming from russia based on the senders name..........
It is EU based no customs clearance needed, russia is not EU, who ever said that is full of it

But you still are out of stock in most SP products as well or i should say it lets me to put the item in the shopping cart just to give a message saying that the item can not be sent to my country, mast prop, HGH for example
At the moment we can't restock the warehouse from where we send the packages for Eu, this is why some of the SP products are out of stock for Eu, but they are available for USA. We are working on it.

It is EU based no customs clearance needed, russia is not EU, who ever said that is full of it
We do not send from Russia, it's a Eu country where we send the packages from.

Hi guys,
In the context of the latest rumors, we felt the need to come with a statement:
It is a fake news that Balkan Pharm and SP Labs stopped their activity, and that they have rebranded under a new name that manufactures their products in China.
The single thing that changed is that some tabs will no longer be manufactured by Balkan, but instead SP will start producing them.
The rumors about rebranding under another name are probably just a desperate action of a new brand trying to get attention.
Please be aware of scammers !
Thank you

Switched from BP test over to SP Test E and now I'm getting the WORST PIP EVER. Batch # S023. Anyone else experiencing this?? Ventro-glute injections get pretty swollen, and quad injections leave me limping for a whole week. @ashop what has changed here? Carrier oil?? I never experience this doing BP test for years.

and the verification code checks out fine
Most likely it's just simply the raws test e sp got ... If u have used sp oils before with no issues then it's mostly likely the raws ... Lately it's happend here and there it's why I get test cyp all the time now... I also believe bp uses a different carrier oil then sp

Most likely it's just simply the raws test e sp got ... If u have used sp oils before with no issues then it's mostly likely the raws ... Lately it's happend here and there it's why I get test cyp all the time now... I also believe bp uses a different carrier oil then sp
The only SP product I've used is their Mast P, and didn't have this issue. So maybe you're right.