MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

The greatest sale event of the year started!

You simply can't afford to miss the 50% discount we offer you this week!!

8441-ash-bf.jpg

078825543fcf6ec7
arrived 2 weeks in southern Europe.
great package camouflage and all 100% original sp products, alin a safety

078825543fcf6ec7

Are balkan and sp still dosed correctly now?
Why wouldn´t they be, have you seen the prices lately?? and i believe SP and balkan are no longer included in any sales
@ashop i have notice some balkan/SP products have been out of stock for a while now like for example SP´s NPP and several forms of vials on Balkan like also NPP on balkan despite having amps.
Now my question is, will there be restock on at least SP labs ?? i understand balkan being Pharmagrade there in moldova will have it kinda more complicated but will at least SP be restocking or not?? thanks
Also why do prices on balkan/sp are so high now and never included in any sales now ?
I also see this message a lot
"Out of stock
Temporarily this item cannot be sent to your location"

Last edited:
Why wouldn´t they be, have you seen the prices lately?? and i believe SP and balkan are no longer included in any sales
@ashop i have notice some balkan/SP products have been out of stock for a while now like for example SP´s NPP and several forms of vials on Balkan like also NPP on balkan despite having amps.
Now my question is, will there be restock on at least SP labs ?? i understand balkan being Pharmagrade there in moldova will have it kinda more complicated but will at least SP be restocking or not?? thanks
Also why do prices on balkan/sp are so high now and never included in any sales now ?
"Out of stock
The only thing they are shipping to the US now is Testosterone. Tried asking about NPP and Deca myself, and they said those will never be shipped to the US again. Oh well.

The only thing they are shipping to the US now is Testosterone. Tried asking about NPP and Deca myself, and they said those will never be shipped to the US again. Oh well.
Did they say why? I have a pack of test landing pretty soon, but that's all I could get. I was hoping other stuff would come back soon

Did they say why? I have a pack of test landing pretty soon, but that's all I could get. I was hoping other stuff would come back soon
They had a warehouse in Ukraine that shipped to the US....that got shut down and they stopped shipping to the US for a while. They recently opened another warehouse somewhere else but they aren't stocking it with much...basically only Test. Sucks, but have to find another source now.

They had a warehouse in Ukraine that shipped to the US....that got shut down and they stopped shipping to the US for a while. They recently opened another warehouse somewhere else but they aren't stocking it with much...basically only Test. Sucks, but have to find another source now.
actually just got my pack right after writing that post. I stocked up on SP Test E. It still ships from Ukraine, but from a different person/place. It's actually packed a little better now tbh, and I got it quicker. 16 days to US east coast, rather than the usual 3-4 weeks. Doing a test-only bulk right now. Might throw in some LGD on top since I can't get any NPP from them.

"Out of stock
BP and SP products are still included in sales.
We are restocking all the products that are available at the manufacturer (it means that if we don't have it, the manufacturer either is not producing it at all anymore or they are out of stock temporarily.
Regarding the "out of stock" message - it means that the stock where the products are sent to your specific location does not have those items at the moment.

That is not correct, almost all the products are available for shipping to USA except deca and npp, the others are being shipped (except if they are out of stock at the moment, but we are restocking often those products).

If you need deca or npp, we have other brands that carry it, so might give it a try.

Hey, guys!
We started a Christmas Sale today and got BP and SP included, so check it out!
Happy Holidays to all of you!

8582-christmas.jpg

Hi
Ashop has since years corectly dosed gear!
I have ordeted many times an i always get what i ordered. 100% trustet seller.

Thanks alinshop

Hi
Ashop has since years corectly dosed gear!
I have ordeted many times an i always get what i ordered. 100% trustet seller.

Thanks alinshop
Would be nice if they listed their prices! Who's going to bother registering, just to find out their prices are probably not that great?

Would be nice if they listed their prices! Who's going to bother registering, just to find out their prices are probably not that great?
Hi
Alin has always promos and i order when a promo is running. But u get first quality for your money. BEST QUALITY.
greets
H

Hello no anavar for European customers? I always says that it's not possible to ship it to my location. I tried every anavar brand your offer. None is available for European customers r
PM me your location (country) and I'll tell you if we can ship any type of Anavar to you. Thank you

T
do you know what carrier oil sp labs uses for its test e and cyp?
They us miglyol, because its safer and has a much lower risk to produce an allergic reaction, compared to other oils and excipients.