Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Keep in mind those are different vials. I'm pretty sure they dont even make it themselves, just the AAS.

(not that that the rep even knows it, they are just stupid dropshippers)
I'm completely with you on how you were treated, but with these prices, it's gonna be hard to keep people from purchasing. I hope you're eventually made whole, I genuinely do

I'm completely with you on how you were treated, but with these prices, it's gonna be hard to keep people from purchasing. I hope you're eventually made whole, I genuinely do
The problem is their raws and oils are only available with intl shipping.

The problem is their raws and oils are only available with intl shipping.
This is true, but a little planning ahead will go a long way. And from the sound of it, they're going to bring some raws to the US. I am not sure about oils though

This is true, but a little planning ahead will go a long way. And from the sound of it, they're going to bring some raws to the US. I am not sure about oils though
We will see. They claim 100% success shipping yet are too scared to ship to their own warehouse. No thankyou.

We send many kg to our warehouse in USA every week, US spécial line is very secure, we bear customs risk for you if you order big amount, and we send it to you domesticaly.

For small orders , it doesnt worth it to send to our usa warehouse, China post is very secure, we have experience in this, thats why we garantee you the 100% pass rate, and we reship the full order in case of problem (which never happen)

So just to be clear you cannot order AAS oils domestic shipping and you cannot order AAS raws under 1 kilo domestic shipping?

So just to be clear you cannot order AAS oils domestic shipping and you cannot order AAS raws under 1 kilo domestic shipping?

Oils are possible if you order many kits, around 10 kits.
Same for peptides who aren't already available in usa warehouse.
Raws 1 kg of raw is minimum: it can be many powders, but total must be minimum 1 kg.

If the demand is large and regular, we can make more arrangements for the client

We send many kg to our warehouse in USA every week, US spécial line is very secure, we bear customs risk for you if you order big amount, and we send it to you domesticaly.

For small orders , it doesnt worth it to send to our usa warehouse, China post is very secure, we have experience in this, thats why we garantee you the 100% pass rate, and we reship the full order in case of problem (which never happen)
If I do a small order of raws international and they get seized you will reship? Or do I have to pay $45 for a reship?