Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've bought from Aliexpress before, and a couple times my bank declined the transaction due to the dollar amount. Have to call the bank and tell them to authorize it and then it'll go through. It's because high dollar amounts being charged from an international location look suspicious.

I mean, people are ordering....so hopefully we start to see some fresh test data roll in. The primo test is still too concerning to me to drop and order...but man, that 200mg/ml primo is so tempting.

I mean, people are ordering....so hopefully we start to see some fresh test data roll in. The primo test is still too concerning to me to drop and order...but man, that 200mg/ml primo is so tempting.
Primo raw at $10 gram is really FUCKING tempting. I’m thinking about throwing $300 at 30g and stocking up for the next few years. (Next year is already covered.)

Primo raw at $10 gram is really FUCKING tempting. I’m thinking about throwing $300 at 30g and stocking up for the next few years. (Next year is already covered.)
This guy is cheap on alot of his stuff..i wanna order alot .. I'm gonna wait and.see ... if he is legit he isn't going anywhere..

This guy is cheap on alot of his stuff..i wanna order alot .. I'm gonna wait and.see ... if he is legit he isn't going anywhere..
It's all legit.

Prices of raws in the market are raising day by day, the more you wait, the more you gonna get your raws higher, you shouldn't hesitate to stock up for next 2-3 years.

For example prices of 10g:
Oxandrolone ($50 in 2020 vs $57 in 2021)
Winstrol ($40 in 2020 vs $85 in 2021)
Anadrol ($50 in 2020 vs $85 in 2021)
etc...
Now the price of pharmaceutical intermediates has been rising..

My horror story with Quingdao.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.
very concerning pattern here. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?

Agree about the BP. But what about Pumps in the gym? what about phyqisue changes strength changes? nothing? Sorry to hear of the issue with the customs and stuff to man. I chose to go domestic with mine lucky there is the option