Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you guys spent $2-3k on 3rd part testing and/or have full cash refun not store credit on blind testing.. you would make that investment back and alot more 1-3days .
I

@BigThierry

as probably one of the only other people who’ve got first hand with them

I will have to say, the stealth is a HUGE lacking point.
Really.. was this oils or raw? My current source does great stealth and it super simple. I've order from a source and it was zero stealth.. opened it a boom.. like really.. a little effort goes a long way..

Really.. was this oils or raw? My current source does great stealth and it super simple. I've order from a source and it was zero stealth.. opened it a boom.. like really.. a little effort goes a long way..
It’s not terrible, it’s just the exact same and seeing it was also the same for this guys milti-kilo order is alarming. That is lack of effort, it’s like they forgot it’s not legal on the receiving end

It’s not terrible, it’s just the exact same and seeing it was also the same for this guys milti-kilo order is alarming. That is lack of effort, it’s like they forgot it’s not legal on the receiving end
Yea that's foolish on their end.. some simple stealth work and if the pack gets opened or breaks open .. it doesn't look suspicious..

Any success ordering raws to Australia ?
Those raw primo e prices are a 3rd of what I would usually pay .
Also comes with 3 times as much of e.coli from the guy who had diarrhea who made the vials.

The guy is also bad with math because they are about 30% underdosed as well.

Dont buy them. Seriously read the last comments here.

I mis read.. so there is some stealth? Just not nothing creative..

I mis read.. so there is some stealth? Just not nothing creative..
Like barely,

it’d be like if your childhood friends hot mom walked out in her night gown in a 60degree house

Well not that bad but you know, the main part is that it didn’t change for the quantity of order, if you knew what it was you’d face palm yourself they put it on the other guys pack and it got seized. Duh. Twice they used the SAME stealth.

My horror story with Quingdao.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.
J'ai l'honneur de vous rendre compte que je me suis fait pété par la douane mdr

Like barely,

it’d be like if your childhood friends hot mom walked out in her night gown in a 60degree house

Well not that bad but you know, the main part is that it didn’t change for the quantity of order, if you knew what it was you’d face palm yourself they put it on the other guys pack and it got seized. Duh. Twice they used the SAME stealth.
Have you ever ordered raws from any other suppliers? In my experience.. they all use the same type of “stealth”. Without going into detail on the forum.. what would have been different in say when you order raws from panda?

Have you ever ordered raws from any other suppliers? In my experience.. they all use the same type of “stealth”. Without going into detail on the forum.. what would have been different in say when you order raws from panda?
Only Int raws I’ve used.

My horror story with Quingdao.

Im an European lurker from the Meso french community so excuse me if my English is not perfect.

I guess i don’t have the best luck when it comes to sources, got fucked raw by Crius and his wonderful HGH, but Qingdao is on another whole level.

Im in the military as some of my friends, using gear it’s quite useful for us and since we are a group buying raws makes things way cheaper, Quingdao had some good prices and i decided to go with them.

We ordered different products in a big quantity, Quingdao assured us that they were going to ship products in small packages... a notice comes from customs saying that they have stopped a strange package for us, the package was described as “electronic products”, so we had some “kilograms” of electronic products inside a box, inside the box there were bags filled with powder at plain sight + some kind of transparent plastic egg filled with powder, me denied that the package was for us and we moved forward.

I asked Qingdao to resend our products, according to them since the fault was ours from not finding a justification they wanted to charge me a 50% of the total product, after going back and forth i “only” had to pay for shipping again, i told them to split it in severa packages (VAT law had just started) they assured me they were using a shipper that covered the VAT, i believed them and i waited... I received a notification from customs, another package marked as “electronic products” was found, this time they didn’t inspected it but they asked me to give information about the package since the VAT was not paid, since I couldn’t forge fake information i denied it again, luckily the second got trough customs, this one containing Winstrol and Adrol, i was impressed since no other source had Adrol, i asked them directly if they had it and they said “we have some”, I believe that you can’t properly test a product without a lab test unless its an oral, Adrol (100mg) always puts my BP at +140, 300mg of this “adrol” didn’t even give me a rise in my BP, upped it to 500 and... nothing, and yes im aware if it was real I would have ended up in the hospital but this tasted like Monosodium Glutamate so i risked it, my buddy switched from Balkans winny to their winny and he felt no difference, so at least the winny was good.

They would not give me a refund since I didn’t do “my part” to get my products out of customs, so you guys basically get a big fuck you from our part.

I have ordered from two more sources, one of them got my package to my country trough customs surprisingly fast and im waiting for the second source, i have ordered a bunch of products and i will probably send those to Jano.
Im sorry to hear this but i can assure u this is a new “reseller” and all those problems are now fixed, i know u ordered from the same company but this review is not valid anymore, the raws are legit now and all their packing methods had changed especially after this new reseller

Im sorry to hear this but i can assure u this is a new “reseller” and all those problems are now fixed, i know u ordered from the same company but this review is not valid anymore, the raws are legit now and all their packing methods had changed especially after this new reseller
No, he’s only remote resell, he has no hands on product

so it’s still Soy Lin slackin on the stealth in China

I've ordered mt2 from then and it worked, not sure about anything else, be nice to see some labs on there hgh