Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mean did y’all really think they had a fancy reception desk for this business? Lmfao
of course not. but the fact that (despite the issues we all know of) some of the MesoFR members said their testing was overall "good enough" (esp on peptides and raws IIRC) was enough for me to at least order and try. obviously we all know that profile pic is fake.

Many people still ordered from a liar.
So yes, it needs to be shown.

of course not. but the fact that (despite the issues we all know of) some of the MesoFR members said their testing was overall "good enough" (esp on peptides and raws IIRC) was enough for me to at least order and try. obviously we all know that profile pic is fake.

Oh by all means rip’em. I was merely asking a question if you guys really thought they had an area like that when you walked into their business. I found it comical. We see this with a lot of Chinese raw sources that come here. I just assumed no one believed it. Hilarious seeing that the same picture was used for so many businesses. I’m more upset she’s not really a lady boy tbh.

I mean did y’all really think they had a fancy reception desk for this business? Lmfao
Right? Lol I’m
Many people still ordered from a liar.
So yes, it needs to be shown.
most of us who ordered know how this works I imagine.. have you never dealt with the Chinese Chem suppliers before? You seem shocked at the information you’re discovering..

Last edited:
personally I have only once on Alibaba before. the point is the same though - dishonesty. if they're going to bullshit this hard about all of this, you can't trust anything else that is said. nobody gives two shits what a source's face looks like. i am sure half of them look like gargoyles. who cares? it's immaterial lol.

personally I have only once on Alibaba before. the point is the same though - dishonesty. if they're going to bullshit this hard about all of this, you can't trust anything else that is said. nobody gives two shits what a source's face looks like. i am sure half of them look like gargoyles. who cares? it's immaterial lol.
I don’t need to trust them any further than being able to ship a product to me, testing will determine if they continue to get my business or anyone else’s who likes to make informed choices as to where and what they buy.

What would the next question be: did I eat noodles for lunch?

Many of you have not understood what it is the role of a rep, but this is normal since most of the labs you have known are small labs, whose kitchen and bathroom serve as laboratories.

A source rep is quite simply a salesperson, who masters the language of the target market, so first French via the French Meso Rx forum, then this forum.
To represent the source I don't need to be Chinese, or speak Chinese, or meet colleagues and eat spring rolls together after work.
The goal is to conquer a market that has been monopolized by local sources who are used to selling you products made from Chinese raw materials, labeled and packaged in Chinese boxes, at $ 50 a vial.
We have come to offer you an opportunity to have your quality products, for cheap, and many of you have trusted us, even we are surprised at the quantity of clients, compared to the French forum, who also made us trust, and who have never been disappointed.

Confidence is building gradually, you will see the first lab tests, the first feedbacks.
I know that some hesitate, others are suspicious, it's normal, the cheap is always suspect, in the meantime you can continue to buy your products elsewhere at 10 times their real price, while having fun with your rice cooker jokes, sometimes it's funny, I'm not offended as I'm not Chinese, but others during this time have placed orders and will make their own opinion.

We are here, at your disposal, to offer you impeccable service and the cheapest quality on the market, and you are free to test or not ^^

I will come back now to answer your emails and orders, I will be off on saturday afternoon and sunday, and weekend emails gonne be answered on monday, have a nice weekend fellas