Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Notice how the verification code is blacked out? This could be fake. Qingdao was already caught posting a fake Janoshik report. Are people forgetting this already?
Or it could be for another manufacturer's gh. Do you know for certain either way?

I keep hearing people parroting the anecdotal reports that the gh and peptides are ok. I genuinely hope so, but that's not enough for me.
Where are all the tests? Multiple 1st and 3rd party tests showing a pattern of consistent quality from batch-to-batch are a prerequisite for anything I'm injecting into my body. But hey, that's me.

The other thing I keep hearing is: "it's cheap enough to test it yourself". I do not follow this logic. What does a purity and dimer GH test from Jano go for? ~$400?
Do you think you're good to go after you test this shit once? Like the quailty from some underground lab in China that fakes pictures and lies to its customers is going to be consistent? No, you're going to need to shell out $400+ every time you order if you want to know what you got before that needle pierces your skin. And that's assuming your order is even all from the same batch. Unless I'm mistaken these professionals don't use batch numbers.

And let's say your test unfortunately shows that it's shit. Do you honestly have confidence you'll get any real customer service? Especially after seeing how poorly this rep handles himself and the multiple stories of members being screwed over?

I don't want to discourage anyone from testing. I would love if a pattern of quality emerged that allowed me use these guys to save on my GH. If such a pattern began to show, I'd even contribute and test a vial myself. But there is virtually nothing right now. Mostly hearsay. If that's your jumping off point, fine. It ain't mine.
Thank you to those taking the early plunge, but please stop defending this source like it's your home football team. I get that you realllly want this to be good, but chill out. This is Meso. Respect those of us who choose to be skeptical..
It’s cheap as hell brother, if you want to risk 50$ and order a kit, risk your 50.. test it, and buy more if the test says it’s good.. someone’s gotta bite the bullet, and this time it will be me, lol.

Wanna save big bucks $$$?
Cut the wanna be french frog salesman !
Go straight to the "manufacturer"
By contacting one of their fake asian flat models :

View attachment 155800
Get cheaper prices !
Same crappy customer service.
No more middle man taking commission and stealing your hard earned money !
Be cheap be smart ^^

(do not contact them for happy ending! you will be disappointed. A friend told me.)
This looks like you would be going one step further away.. possibly for a worse price..

also, ngl this isn't your best look when you've made as much noise as you have over a $280 Primo order. just keeping it real my friend.
Quoted yourself brother… right? The dude literally crying over $280, half of which was refunded to him, so $140.. implying I’m cheap because I don’t wanna spend >2k a month on pharma hgh… Cockola sucker

1 ui hgh for example , i have tried 2 Chineses , one gives around 20 ng / ml and another gives 60 ng / ml using 10 ui IM 3 hours before extraction, I don't know how much the pharmacy gives
Depends on dose and how well your body converts hgh to igf..

1 ui hgh for example , i have tried 2 Chineses , one gives around 20 ng / ml and another gives 60 ng / ml using 10 ui IM 3 hours before extraction, I don't know how much the pharmacy gives
No one can give you a number like that besides a blood test my brother, there’s just so many different factors that can play into what readings you get.

Completely legal, are you sure?
Pretty sure it’s completely legal for export.. they have cracked down on the production of certain dht based ones which are no longer legal for production.. at most it would be a situation like India where they just need to apply to get a manufacturer and or export permit..