Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just gave them a test run with the growth USDOM. I am thinking about ordering some oils to. Just waiting to see if the DHB is in stock or not. Love me some good DHB

What’s so good a out dhb
DHB for me The vascularity, Dry lean Physique slow steady strength gains. It kinda reminds me of tren regarding strength and physique Except the sides man. I can never tell I am running DHB until I hit the gym and start working out. Right now I am running DHB 100mg EOD and MENT 25 mg Pre workout. Beautiful stack. Next week I cut the ment and go straight dhb (test is my base always will be). Also, the DHB keeps me full ALLLL DAY like Primo.

DHB for me The vascularity, Dry lean Physique slow steady strength gains. It kinda reminds me of tren regarding strength and physique Except the sides man. I can never tell I am running DHB until I hit the gym and start working out. Right now I am running DHB 100mg EOD and MENT 25 mg Pre workout. Beautiful stack. Next week I cut the ment and go straight dhb (test is my base always will be). Also, the DHB keeps me full ALLLL DAY like Primo.
Primo EQ high doses converts to DHB if I am not mistaken

DHB also makes you (well, me at least) totally insanely horny. literally cannot fuck enough on the stuff. even 10mg a week. yes, 10mg a week i pinned to see if the pip would resolve (TGI batch #1). it didn't, but i still had to blitz my wong 24/7 even at that dose.

I didn't get to run it high enough to experience the supposed good sides, PIP was too unbearable. I'd love another go at it. anything that is even half of tren without any tren sides is worth trying.

DHB also makes you (well, me at least) totally insanely horny. literally cannot fuck enough on the stuff. even 10mg a week. yes, 10mg a week i pinned to see if the pip would resolve (TGI batch #1). it didn't, but i still had to blitz my wong 24/7 even at that dose.
I had issues with DHB pip with a bunch of sources man.. Finially I found a source with DHB 200 and I dont feel a thing Delt injections NOTHING. Chest NOTHING. this is got to be the cleanest DHB I ever had I am completley amazed man. Its a little expensive per vial but I will forever order DHB from the source I found. The combonation of DHB and MENT has me wanting to blow multiple loads a day. But I went through 5 sources of getting pip. then I stumbled upon one and ZERO pip couple of my buddies same thing no pip. I injected it in a virgin spot (Chest) never injected anythung there. Put a .5ml shot in there and still felt nothing man. I wanna give this spot a chance with their DHB. I ordered some GH from these guys super pumped to get it. Also, This give me same results as tren except sides no insomnia I am still aggressive tho It does keep my watm But not as warm and sweaty as tren

(wrt using a Visa gift card to pay)... this have to do with needing to submit pictures of the front and back of your card to complete the transaction? What's up with that anyway?
I didn’t have to submit any pictures… my first time it got declined though for isf when I know there was plenty of funds. I had the seller re generate my order and made sure that the details matched my card details and it worked, and asked them to ship using another name after I had paid and it went through.