Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop harassing Qingdao with offensive questions and comments, just because that french guy had problems, the best thing is to make a small purchase and each draw their conclusions, or wait to that people who have placed orders receive the packages in a few weeks and comment here

But i had to film it...

Ofc i would not open it with one hand but just wanted to show how crappy they are.

Btw even with two hands trying to open it is hard without breaking it apart

I hear ya...oh, got this new thing called a Popsocket...check it out for 2 hand access to what's being videoed!
Joking Ha Ha GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Stop harassing Qingdao with offensive questions and comments, just because that french guy had problems, the best thing is to make a small purchase and each draw their conclusions, or wait to that people who have placed orders receive the packages in a few weeks and comment here

This shillbag is right. If they think everyone here is a bunch of meanies then they might leave and if they do then what's the point of coming back to this website? Information on diet and training? Pfft. Who needs that shit? Just increase the dosage. Problem solved.

So knock it off and only post positive reviews and comments. We heart sources! <3 <3 <3

As the source is cheap, you can allow yourself the privilege of underdosing the oils or even adding a little Chinese semen because the boys will approve it "because it is cheap and they want their box of testo vials" more and more people seem more submissive and less demanding . Pathetic...

As the source is cheap, you can allow yourself the privilege of underdosing the oils or even adding a little Chinese semen because the boys will approve it "because it is cheap and they want their box of testo vials" more and more people seem more submissive and less demanding . Pathetic...
for the cheap 65$ kit of 100 ml test e ..

Test Report #12229 (1).png

You say it likes its super easy.

Alibabas buyer protection is shady. You need to tell the seller to write the exact product description. Also it takes a lot of time

Also i should have gotten a full refund for the crap they gave me
I’ve dealt with the alibaba buyer protection system ordering a few other things many years in the past, it was very simple.. maybe things have changed.

I’ve dealt with the alibaba buyer protection system ordering a few other things many years in the past, it was very simple.. maybe things have changed.
they put the order as tea cups or something cause they cant list aas on there anymore. no idea how that affects the buyer protection