Atrophy Reversal and no sex drive - Help my nuts!

fisherja

Hoping for a bit of advice regarding Atrophy reversal. I payed the price of a crap PCT years ago, heavy shut down ruined libido and poor erections, it took me over a year and some HCG to get even close to feeling normal. However I still suffer from testicular atrophy, they are about half their original size, I never get morning wood and my sex drive is poor.

It was suggested that I run the Clomid for 2 weeks, my progress is as follows:

Steadily through the two weeks I felt a little better every day, my nuts began to feel full again and had more of an interest in sex than normal. After I finished taking the clomid for about three days I felt amazing, sex drive was through the roof, was amazing to feel like that again, I even was getting morning wood, which was amazing as it has been a long time since I have woken up like that.

none of this lasted, my nuts feel a little fuller now but the sex drive is completely gone, morning wood is no more and i'm feeling like crap again.

The Clomid defiantly had a massive impact, just the impact didn't last.

Do you think if I ran the clomid again for a longer period, say 4-5 weeks or even longer it may make a difference?

MY Blood work shows I am within “normal” parameters, but I have gone from having an insanely high sex drive pre roids to having old man balls and little interest in sex

FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 2.0 IU/L 1.5 - 12.4

LUTEINISING HORMONE 3.7 IU/L 1.7 - 8.6

TESTOSTERONE 11.4 nmol/L 7.6 - 31.4

Reference Ranges apply to adults

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 15 nmol/L 11 - 52

Testosterone/SHBG Ratio 76.0 24 - 104

PROLACTIN 139 mIU/L 86 - 324

Do you have pre and post-clomid labs? I think it's important to know what effect the clomid had on your labs results.

Back