MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

He's had a pretty bumpy road. We will see how he continues as time goes
I haven’t had many issues, that photo was a buddy of mines order. He was wondering why it was two different labels.

Only issues I’ve dealt with was the labels, and for whatever reason I got 3 different email replies all different. But answered the same question. So that was odd. Like 3 different people emailed me off axles one email.

Correction * 3*

Last edited:
I haven’t had many issues, that photo was a buddy of mines order. He was wondering why it was two different labels.

Only issues I’ve dealt with was the labels, and for whatever reason I got 3 different email replies all different. But answered the same question. So that was odd. Like 3 different people emailed me off axles one email.

Correction * 3*
Be very careful with scammers. Always start a new email thread and double check spelling on recipients email address. Many people getting scammed out here.

Correction * 3*
Potential scammers could use upper case I in place of L on axles email to spoof it. They search threads and see questions or replies on here and act as if they are the source. It is good practice to use a different email handle from your username on here, all of your socials for that matter. Rotate your email handles and use a VPN. Always start a new email thread and double check spelling of the source email. Be careful out there.

What's the rationale for this? I mean for a source you've ordered from before, or are you talking about replying to unsolicited emails

cuz yeah don't ever do business with something that started from an unsolicited cold email
I should have clarified, as you said replying to unsolicited emails is where I was going with it. It’s a good idea to clean house and keep emails tidy and rotate email handles, however not necessary, we aren’t in a Jason Bourne movie here.

If he would’ve ponied up the $500 for his testing crusade I would’ve had respect for him.
Good point. I understand why there was so much frustration. Thank you and in progress along with some other projects. Your comment stuck with me.

If Axle ever followed through with what he said he would do I'd love to learn more and add it to the "project" list.

Last edited:
Back