MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@Axle Labs as a potential customer it’s amazing that you’re being upfront and doing what’s right by taking the product off your site. Much respect
I'm sending off some stuff for testing also. Is the $200 testing credit per compound or total?
same question here… It would be ideal to have credit for each test. Especially for those of us who frequently send out blind samples to Jano.

same question here… It would be ideal to have credit for each test. Especially for those of us who frequently send out blind samples to Jano.
We will give store credit of $200 + the testing cost on the remaining compounds sent. Sounds fair?

Appears we have at least one example of the potential competitive advantage for axle's willingness to push the envelope of analytical testing. Thanks again for speaking up @lift4lyfe .

Haven't heard from Jano and still welcome your thoughts on my draft Axle.

Appears we have at least one example of the potential competitive advantage for axles willingness to push the envelope of analytical testing. Thanks again for speaking up.

Why do you keep spamming your thread?

Why do you keep spamming your thread?
Axle agreed to participate hence it isn't spam. I am attempting to get traction and action on this initiative. The information posted is quite germane to this thread.

Is the post above unwanted, unsolicited, commercial in nature?

None of this is commercial for me.

Unwanted, unsolicited?

Let me know if you have changed your mind @Axle Labs , which would then indicate further attempts on my part would constitute spamming your thread.

Just let me know. Example, QSC told me to get lost so I won't bother him further.

Last edited:
We will give store credit of $200 + the testing cost on the remaining compounds sent. Sounds fair?
Jano charges $120 for Common AAS Screening Quantitative

Does this mean that if you send in two compounds for testing, for example Test E and NPP, you receive store credit of $200+$120=$320?

Or if you send in Test E, NPP, and Tren E, you receive credit of $200+$120+$120=$420?

If I’m misunderstanding perhaps an example from Axle on how much credit is received for multiple compounds will help :)

I placed an order this morning and sent funds on the wrong network. Axle was quick to assist with the issue and despite not receiving the funds due to my error he made me whole. Which in my opinion is a solid move. Definitely will be using his services again.

Also response to emails was incredibly quick.

FYI for any dummies like myself out there do not subq the high concentration stuff (but if you do, I hope it works out better for you)

But IM tren e 400 (tested by Axle at 450) and test e 500 has no PIP for me

Axle do you use anything besides BB and BA in the high concentration mixes?

Appears we have at least one example of the potential competitive advantage for axle's willingness to push the envelope of analytical testing. Thanks again for speaking up @lift4lyfe .

Patience my friend. We are doing a trial run of this type of test with one of our raw powders. Stay tuned. Results will be shared.

Results also take 3-4 weeks on this test as per Jano.

Last edited:
Jano charges $120 for Common AAS Screening Quantitative

Does this mean that if you send in two compounds for testing, for example Test E and NPP, you receive store credit of $200+$120=$320?

Or if you send in Test E, NPP, and Tren E, you receive credit of $200+$120+$120=$420?

If I’m misunderstanding perhaps an example from Axle on how much credit is received for multiple compounds will help :)
That is correct. If testing costs $120 per product, we'll add $120 store credit for every compound after the first. Your math is correct.

I placed an order this morning and sent funds on the wrong network. Axle was quick to assist with the issue and despite not receiving the funds due to my error he made me whole. Which in my opinion is a solid move. Definitely will be using his services again.

Also response to emails was incredibly quick.
No problem! Glad to be of service.

FYI for any dummies like myself out there do not subq the high concentration stuff (but if you do, I hope it works out better for you)

But IM tren e 400 (tested by Axle at 450) and test e 500 has no PIP for me

Axle do you use anything besides BB and BA in the high concentration mixes?
Only BB and BA.

Patience my friend. We are doing a trial run of this type of test with one of our raw powders. Stay tuned. Results will be shared.

Results also take 3-4 weeks on this test as per Jano.
Going to run your own trial. Ok well thanks for the update. Let me know if you want any feedback or input on the technical details/scope.

Best wishes.

Going to run your own trial. Ok well thanks for the update. Let me know if you want any feedback or input on the technical details/scope.

Best wishes.
I like how you come across as upset even when you're getting what you want just because you're not involved.

After he refunded me for the vials, credited me for testing.

The source said he is still gonna send me some properly dosed npp200mg/ml when it's done .

I am very impressed.

Shit happens, glad he is making this right

I like how you come across as upset even when you're getting what you want just because you're not involved.
I like how you are big on mouth and short on analytical reasoning. Getting what I want? I have no idea what "I am getting". From experience these types of projects go alot smoother with proper scoping and planning..

He mentioned "test" as in singular not plural and I have no idea what type of test he is having performed. I provided a draft with multiple assays.

Axle wants to go it on his own with an analytical lab that is his prerogative. I wish the project much success whatever the results.

Last edited:
I like how you are big on mouth and short on analytical reasoning. Getting what I want? I have no idea what "I am getting". From experience these types of projects go alot smoother with proper scoping and planning..

He mentioned "test" as in singular not plural and I have no idea what type of test he is having performed. I provided a draft with multiple assays.

Axle wants to go it on his own with an analytical lab that is his prerogative. I wish the project much success whatever the results.
Thank you for confirming what I said in my post!