MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Testing Results. More compounds have been sent off as well.

Test-E (500mg/ml) -> 502.73mg/ml
Injectable Superdrol (40mg/ml) -> 38.8 mg/ml
Tren-E (400mg/ml) -> 453.37mg/ml
Anavar (50mg) -> 45.20mg (Will increase active raws by 10%)

test500.pngtren400.pnginjsuper.pngvar50.png

MC's NPP tested the exact same.. and they happened to open shop today also. THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

So I'm guessing you lied about trashing your previous gear you were selling under JuiceApe? Well thats kinda concerning because that lab had some bad tests as you know

So I'm guessing you lied about trashing your previous gear you were selling under JuiceApe? Well thats kinda concerning because that lab had some bad tests as you know
The NPP 200 being sold was brewed in October, right before the first test which showed the 200 mg/ml result. I am not sure what you're insinuating based off someone else's test dating back to July. npp200.png

The NPP 200 being sold was brewed in October, right before the first test which showed the 200 mg/ml result. I am not sure what you're insinuating based off someone else's test dating back to July. View attachment 274770
They are identical results on the same product, from a lab you just happened to work for at the time. To me that suggests they are just re labeled from your previous lab

JuiceApe = MuscleCandy. And the results are from July

They are identical results on the same product, from a lab you just happened to work for at the time. To me that suggests they are just re labeled from your previous lab
No, that's incorrect. The NPP 200 being sold was a single batch brewed in October 2023.

Lmao y'all are reaching. I was thinking maybe MC had the dude send off his old crappy stuff and post it here the same day he posts up shop, to get revenge. but even im reaching. I just like the drama tbh

So they split vials or something 7 months ago and are still selling those same vials? :D
And then rebrewed the same product in October for whatever reason?
I think they just both had a lot of npp "200" and rebranded them both after JuiceApe. I just don't see how it could be coincidental, both labs from the same company with the same result on the same speciality product.

Honestly idgaf that much. Just noticed it seemed odd

I'm going to go watch friends reruns