MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I was scared of posting these results tbh... always afraid I am gonna get fucked over by a lab etc

Naw man, shit happens sometimes. Source accountability is what I look for. I’ve made a few orders with Axle and no doubts he’ll make it right. Still important to share these kind of things and hold all our sources accountable. At the end of the day they are just folks making a dollar and mistakes will happen from time to time with any of them, as long as he makes it right and shows corrections moving forward what more can we really ask?

This is unfortunate. We’ll see what happened here. What Batch #is this?

Shoot me an email for a refund for this or store credit whichever you prefer.

We’ll pull off NPP 200 off the website and re-test raws + finished product before putting it back up for sale.
Let me get it from my friend. It was purchased for him.

As soon as he replies, I'll give you the batch number and also shoot an email.

What’s more confusing is we’ve only made 100 vials of the NPP 200 (ever), and the original testing done was off the same 100 vials and @Spaceman Spiff would also have a vial from those 100 vials. All 100 vials were brewed at once. I’m also confused, but we’re pulling them off shelves for now.

Well.. we had some good test results to post today, but I will wait till tomorrow or the day after. I don't want it to seem like we're drowning out this test on NPP 200. We want to address this right away.

NPP 200 has been taken off, and we're sending in testing again for it to @janoshik .

I am still mind blown that the same exact brew is printing two different results. I don't see how that can be possible. We have only brewed NPP 200 once so it has to be the same batch #. That is the same brew we tested which tested at 200mg/ml.

If you ever ordered NPP 200, email us with your order # and you will get store credit right away.

I just sent an email. I really appreciate your understanding with everything.

I know technically by "pharma standards" it still meets criteria for being acceptable.
Nope. See the C of A I just posted if curious.

90 to 110% of labeled value....

Fyi...

Last edited: