MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Today is the last day with no minimum. There will be a $100 minimum on orders starting tomorrow!

@Axle Labs this is my bloodwork at week 5 on your gear. I am posting this for store credit(disclosing per forum rules). Blood was taken 48 hours after post injection from the test/ primo and 3 hours post injection on hgh. Unfortunately I do not have a baseline for igf-1 but seeing how I am in a severe caloric deficit I am happy with my range. I'm happy. With your test/primo blend, primo 200, tirizepitide, hgh, amiridex and all the other products I have purchased from you. Current log at time blood was taken
300 test e weekly
300 primo weekly
4Iu hgh daily

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_132629_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_132629_MyQuest.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20240107_132523_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_132523_MyQuest.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 130
@Axle Labs this is my bloodwork at week 5 on your gear. I am posting this for store credit(disclosing per forum rules). Blood was taken 48 hours after post injection from the test/ primo and 3 hours post injection on hgh. Unfortunately I do not have a baseline for igf-1 but seeing how I am in a severe caloric deficit I am happy with my range. I'm happy. With your test/primo blend, primo 200, tirizepitide, hgh, amiridex and all the other products I have purchased from you. Current log at time blood was taken
300 test e weekly
300 primo weekly
4Iu hgh daily

Do you still have appetite running tirz with primo/test. Sema wrecked my appetite to like 500-600 calories max a day which is not healthy .

Do you still have appetite running tirz with primo/test. Sema wrecked my appetite to like 500-600 calories max a day which is not healthy .
Not much of one but a little ihave been struggling to get in 1200 cal a day. I have only been doing 5mg every 5 days for 5 weeks.. if I am busy I do not think about eating I only eat because I have too most of the time. The tirizepitide is a miracle on. Appetite suppression. But still able to eat when I need to. As soon as I get done with my hard cut I will drop it and be happy to have my Appetite back though.

300 test e weekly
300 primo weekly
4Iu hgh daily
Thank you for sharing! Shoot me an email for bloodwork store credit.

300 test e weekly
300 primo weekly
4Iu hgh daily

Getting 300 ng/mL for IGF-1 while on 4 IU is pretty on par given the energy deficit.

Getting 300 ng/mL for IGF-1 while on 4 IU is pretty on par given the energy deficit.
Appreciate the comment I was pretty sure I had read that a caloric deficit would keep it down just a little so I had told myself I thought 300 would be a ok number. I hate that I didn't get a baseline number with my pre cycle labs. Shout out to @Axle Labs for being johny on the spot with the store credit, already recieved!!

Ordered the 5th, arrived today. (East coast)

That’s Amazon prime shipping guy. That’s absolutely crazy lol

I’ve used his shit before but knew he’s quick with it, needed just 2 vials as I wait on raw testing

What's the amount of bac to use on tirzepatide for starting dose? I'm confused on what I read online. I know its 2.5mg dose but is it 10mg of medicine in total vial or is it 10mg per ml (2ml vials).

@Axle Labs

What's the amount of bac to use on tirzepatide for starting dose? I'm confused on what I read online. I know its 2.5mg dose but is it 10mg of medicine in total vial or is it 10mg per ml (2ml vials).

@Axle Labs
There’s 10mg per vial. So if you mix 1mL into the vial, 10 units (0.1mL) will be 1mg.