MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

We post the finished product testing results (accessible on our website under lab results section) because those are a more accurate reflection of the potency of what customers are buying. Good raws do not automatically mean good final product.

The 5% overdose is a default thing we chose to go with to account for any possible raw impurities. Our raws test 99%+ with some exceptions of 96-97%. We'd rather be slightly overdosed vs. underdosed.
overdosed is always better than underdosed hate when other underdosed ugl's say pharma accepts 10% varience or whatever..

i wont pay for underdosed gear period.

Been on my first cycle of 250 test e for 10 weeks now. Here's my pre and mid-cycle bloods. First pic is a week before starting and 2nd is 8 weeks into it. Very happy with my current results so far.
Just as an aside, the tests were done at two different offices as I've been in a different state for the past few weeks. So that's why the pics are in different formats.
Pre-bloods.jpgTest_levels.jpg

Been on my first cycle of 250 test e for 10 weeks now. Here's my pre and mid-cycle bloods. First pic is a week before starting and 2nd is 8 weeks into it. Very happy with my current results so far.
Just as an aside, the tests were done at two different offices as I've been in a different state for the past few weeks. So that's why the pics are in different formats.
View attachment 274086View attachment 274085

378 total at 7am huh? Have you thought about TRT lol

why go with a capped test?

@cherm dude your name is on the lab. Edit it if you can, if not I reported it. I suggest you do the same.

It's crazy how fast Axle send out orders. My 2nd order arrived today after ordering only a couple days prior. Can't wait to put his bazooka blend to use!

Ordered on the 2nd, received on the 4th! Very fast response time and smooth transaction. Perfect communication and packaging. Thank you!

I don’t know if this is normal but I’ve been awake 23 hours now, I took my gear 9 hours ago and I’m not tired wow this stuff slaps! View attachment 273975
Haha, it's probably not the gear man
@Axle Labs. This is your Test E.e2 still pending. I'm running 500 test and 300 primo.
Any store credit for this......

I'm happy with results
Shoot us an email! We’ll get a code set up for you.

Received my pack of orals with a free vial of test, ordered earlier this week. Fast!
Thanks for the review!

Thanks for sharing! Shoot us an email for store credit.

It's crazy how fast Axle send out orders. My 2nd order arrived today after ordering only a couple days prior. Can't wait to put his bazooka blend to use!
Ordered on the 2nd, received on the 4th! Very fast response time and smooth transaction. Perfect communication and packaging. Thank you!
Thank you for the reviews!