MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Heavy metal testing is useless, we have no reason to believe that’s an issue. As far as sterility goes, once again if that was a wide spread issue then we would have plenty of members on here with infections and major medical issues given the large batches that are produced
Thanks. Appreciate your response. Your position on sterility is good to know. So keep on trucking with no preventive quality control measures in place. Take care.

Most of you are somewhat new or just have forgotten about AnabolicLab. This site supported and did a lot of blind testing through them and a lot of us donated to keep it going/funded. It’s actually what gave Meso the “harm reduction” spark. They tested for heavy metals and those reports showed that it was unnecessary as the presence of metals was nonexistent.

As far as sterility testing, I would imagine any oil/product that is filtered with a .2um that sources use will show that this testing is unnecessary and useless as well.

Most of you are somewhat new or just have forgotten about AnabolicLab. This site supported and did a lot of blind testing through them and a lot of us donated to keep it going/funded. It’s actually what gave Meso the “harm reduction” spark. They tested for heavy metals and those reports showed that it was unnecessary as the presence of metals was nonexistent.

As far as sterility testing, I would imagine any oil/product that is filtered with a .2um that sources use will show that this testing is unnecessary and useless as well.
This is actually an interesting perspective and I appreciate you sharing.

What testing do you feel would be most beneficial, in addition to HPLC testing?

Back