MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

i been using his test c 200 mg for trt+ with good labs , currently waiting on labs taken last week so i will post when available
At this point I've rolled into a mild blast where I'm running more than just Axle's stuff, but I'm still running the same test C dose under all the rest. I'll be transitioning from Stanford's primo to Axle's in 3 weeks though

Ok, I was a little skeptical to place an order with a source because I haven’t done it in a while but I decided to go with axle as my first go around because I like the feedback he gets and I can’t pass up on a sale. I love that he has 20ML vials and he’s very very quick to respond to emails! I placed my order right before midnight last night EST and just received tracking a few minutes ago. Top notch customer service! @Axle Labs thanks for being so quick to send me my order and answering my questions! I will update once my order is received! #happycustomer

Does Test C 300 have Guaiacol in it? I’m trying to avoid this substance.
It does not
Ok, I was a little skeptical to place an order with a source because I haven’t done it in a while but I decided to go with axle as my first go around because I like the feedback he gets and I can’t pass up on a sale. I love that he has 20ML vials and he’s very very quick to respond to emails! I placed my order right before midnight last night EST and just received tracking a few minutes ago. Top notch customer service! @Axle Labs thanks for being so quick to send me my order and answering my questions! I will update once my order is received! #happycustomer
Thank you for the review! Glad to hear.

Glad to see you’re thriving here now, Axle (I came over here from the SST shitshow in the beginning). I took some time away from this thread while I cruised on pharma TRT for the last 6 months or so, but I have been sitting on a few vials of Axle’s test cyp (batch C48) that I’m about to crack open now that my pharma test has run out. I plan to get some bloods in a few weeks after giving it some time to accumulate and I’ll post them. I just began low dose tren ace (purchased elsewhere before coming back to Meso and see how Axle’s business was going, should have come here first before rolling the dice on domestic-supply’s pharmacom), and I’ll probably get another couple vials and try Axle’s tren either mid-cycle if unsatisfied or after this runs out. Anyway, glad to see all the testing being done and things getting dialed in.

We are all different and with different goals, me personally I can't handle over 500 test. So I ran 400 test , 200 primo was a sweet spot. Never ran the dbol
Ya I dunno, i found I can’t handle orals at all but test is no problem for me. My test levels got to 4600 or so. But honestly i was just taking this stuff to see if I got some strength increases. While there has been some, it hasn’t been as crazy as I would expect. I also tried 10mg superdrol with a gram of test and got some resuots but I’m joy seeing this I put 50lbs on my bench. Most gains have been with squat and deadlift. Anyway, I’m finally on a cruise as many of you would be happy to hear since you care so much about me and everything. Just trying to cut and maintain what I have. Not focusing on strength so much anymore at the moment. I probably just need to lean down a lot to see anything really happen cosmetically. But I thought the strength thing would have been more pronounced as it was. Maybe I’ll get more results after this cruise and deload.

Glad to see you’re thriving here now, Axle (I came over here from the SST shitshow in the beginning). I took some time away from this thread while I cruised on pharma TRT for the last 6 months or so, but I have been sitting on a few vials of Axle’s test cyp (batch C48) that I’m about to crack open now that my pharma test has run out. I plan to get some bloods in a few weeks after giving it some time to accumulate and I’ll post them. I just began low dose tren ace (purchased elsewhere before coming back to Meso and see how Axle’s business was going, should have come here first before rolling the dice on domestic-supply’s pharmacom), and I’ll probably get another couple vials and try Axle’s tren either mid-cycle if unsatisfied or after this runs out. Anyway, glad to see all the testing being done and things getting dialed in.
No problem! Glad to hear and looking forward to that bloodwork!

Hey had a issue happen with a recent order but I think I sent it the email to the wrong email should I resend don’t wanna be annoying