MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

How smooth is the high mg stuff? Interested in ordering some. I've never seen NPP200 or some of the other ones except in Mig840 (which is known to hold higher mgs). I didn't know 200 migs would hold in basic MCT or grape seed oil...

What do you guys notice with l carnitine? Never ran it before but now im curious
Do your own research (obviously) but long story short it helps with fat loss.

L-carnitine is one of the chemicals the body uses to transport fat to the mitochondria to be burned during activity. Giving your body 400-600mg 30-60mins before your workout or cardio (especially fasted cardio) helps alot with fat loss. Apparently has some mental benefits as well at higher doses.

You can buy it orally everywhere but the bioavailibility is 15-20%, so you need like 3000mg to get the actual dose you need. Injectable goes right into the bloodstream so it's way more efficient. I keep both on hand since I don't always want to pin before every workout, but to each their own.

Axle has a 600mg/mL vial, which is better compared to lower dosed sources cuz pinning more than a mL for a pre-workout thing is annoying af.

Do your own research (obviously) but long story short it helps with fat loss.

L-carnitine is one of the chemicals the body uses to transport fat to the mitochondria to be burned during activity. Giving your body 400-600mg 30-60mins before your workout or cardio (especially fasted cardio) helps alot with fat loss. Apparently has some mental benefits as well at higher doses.

You can buy it orally everywhere but the bioavailibility is 15-20%, so you need like 3000mg to get the actual dose you need. Injectable goes right into the bloodstream so it's way more efficient. I keep both on hand since I don't always want to pin before every workout, but to each their own.

Axle has a 600mg/mL vial, which is better compared to lower dosed sources cuz pinning more than a mL for a pre-workout thing is annoying af.
Appreciate it man! I'll definitely do some reading into it now

What do you guys notice with l carnitine? Never ran it before but now im curious
The stuff shreds fat, incredibly well.

You have to maintain 5-600mg/day+ dosing, which gets annoying, but it strips fat off quick, especially combined with growth hormone/secretagogues.

It can be pretty pippy depending on how well it's made as well. I like to use more of a lower concentration, like 1.5ml of 400mg/ml.

It's also incredibly bactereostatic and fungistatic itself, making it incredibly easy to prepare yourself with a .22 wheel filter and vialing gear.

The stuff shreds fat, incredibly well.

You have to maintain 5-600mg/day+ dosing, which gets annoying, but it strips fat off quick, especially combined with growth hormone/secretagogues.

It can be pretty pippy depending on how well it's made as well. I like to use more of a lower concentration, like 1.5ml of 400mg/ml.

It's also incredibly bactereostatic and fungistatic itself, making it incredibly easy to prepare yourself with a .22 wheel filter and vialing gear.
I'm sold. I'll probably grab some next order. Tren + gh + l carnitine sounds like amazing cutting stack (obviously with test and other compounds)

Appreciate the input guys

I'll keep taking my NAC over injecting Gluth. Gluth hurts like a bitch...
Man it's so incredibly worth it though. NAC has issues with reducing biofilms and such where it can really wreck your GI tract if not cycled. Destroys your microbiome and hits your mucus lining hard which can cause ulcers.

Glutathione has none of that plus being far more effective for liver health.

Just brew.it at 100mg/ml and do 1ml daily rather than 200Mg/ml EOD. Buffer it to 5.5 pH with sodium hydroxide solution and sub Q shots aren't bad at all. Carnitine is worse at that point.

You couldn't pay me to pin unbuffered glutathione though. Lmao.

I'm sold. I'll probably grab some next order. Tren + gh + l carnitine sounds like amazing cutting stack (obviously with test and other compounds)

Appreciate the input guys
No problemo bro let us know how it goes.
Man it's so incredibly worth it though. NAC has issues with reducing biofilms and such where it can really wreck your GI tract if not cycled. Destroys your microbiome and hits your mucus lining hard which can cause ulcers.

Glutathione has none of that plus being far more effective for liver health.

Just brew.it at 100mg/ml and do 1ml daily rather than 200Mg/ml EOD. Buffer it to 5.5 pH with sodium hydroxide solution and sub Q shots aren't bad at all. Carnitine is worse at that point.

You couldn't pay me to pin unbuffered glutathione though. Lmao.
Would you mind sharing where you learned this (study, article, anecdotal, etc)? My research on NAC showed if anything it improves mucosal and GI health. It's a direct precursor to glutathione and doesn't need to be injected so it seems like the best of both worlds. Currently running 1200mg a day.

No problemo bro let us know how it goes.

Would you mind sharing where you learned this (study, article, anecdotal, etc)? My research on NAC showed if anything it improves mucosal and GI health. It's a direct precursor to glutathione and doesn't need to be injected so it seems like the best of both worlds. Currently running 1200mg a day.

The mucolytic effects are well known, it's why we use it as a nebulized treatment for Cystic Fibrosis as well. It attacks mucus layers pretty effectively, which is how it modulates the gut microbiome. It can be both good or bad depending on the situation. Good example being it's ability to crush an H. Pylori infection and such. It can also sometimes be protective of ulcers, if induced by alcohol or cox-2 inhibitors like ibuprofen.

It's also got very worrisome.cardiac side effects though, as outlined here JCI - S-Nitrosothiols signal hypoxia-mimetic vascular pathology

With all that said. I still use it. I opt for GlyNAC ethyl Ester, it requires a much lower dose reducing it's mucolytic ability, while retaining all the glutathione impact.

I run 50mg a day, or 100mg a day if blasting. This is equivalent to 1 or 2g of NAC a day without the mucosal impact. Plus you get a solid hit of Glycine paired with it. I believe it's 1050mg glycine to every 100mg NAC Ethyl Ester in the product.

I still keep sub q glutathione around too though at 100mg/day.

The mucolytic effects are well known, it's why we use it as a nebulized treatment for Cystic Fibrosis as well. It attacks mucus layers pretty effectively, which is how it modulates the gut microbiome. It can be both good or bad depending on the situation. Good example being it's ability to crush an H. Pylori infection and such. It can also sometimes be protective of ulcers, if induced by alcohol or cox-2 inhibitors like ibuprofen.

It's also got very worrisome.cardiac side effects though, as outlined here JCI - S-Nitrosothiols signal hypoxia-mimetic vascular pathology

With all that said. I still use it. I opt for GlyNAC ethyl Ester, it requires a much lower dose reducing it's mucolytic ability, while retaining all the glutathione impact.

I run 50mg a day, or 100mg a day if blasting. This is equivalent to 1 or 2g of NAC a day without the mucosal impact. Plus you get a solid hit of Glycine paired with it. I believe it's 1050mg glycine to every 100mg NAC Ethyl Ester in the product.

I still keep sub q glutathione around too though at 100mg/day.
Based off the results of that study, it seems it's only problematic when it converts into SNAOC, which is interesting. That said, now that I think of it my cardio has taken a hit recently, but I attributed the decline in performance to other shit. Maybe it's the NAC?

I'll grab a bottle of the ethyl Ester caps and see if performance goes back to baseline to be safe. The added glycine is a bonus fs.

I'll do more of my own research ofc but are you saying the EE gives marginally less to glutathione stores with none of the mucosal or cardiac concerns? The chance of hypoxia or hypoxemia (mimetic or not) is no bueno lol.

Last edited:
I’ve run it a few times for while. I seem to notice the higher dose, not like 200-300 mg, but 1200mg loading phase and then at least 500 mg per day
It could be in my head but I get a little sense of well-being which I can only attribute to the L-carnitine. As far as it’s fat loss affects I can’t tell while running Tren, 10 IU’s of. HGH, very strict cutting diet, injectable Albuterol multiple times a day lol. But I think it may give a noticeable energy increase preworkout. Not really sure but I have recently stopped using preworkout and I did feel what seemed like it could be slightly increased energy or excitement for the workout. No hard evidence and I’m not 100% sold on it but I’m going to keep experimenting. Took a break for a couple weeks and going to reintroduce it to see if any of those feelings might have some validity

@Axle Labs Are you still offering testing credit? I was going to send a couple peptides off to Jano next week, and I noticed the batches of Primo 200 i have are different than any of the available tested results. Figured I'd hit up the credit offer at the same time with you if you're still running it since I'm sure to spend that cash with you eventually anyways, lmao.

Been useing axle for a couple months 400ish npp and 700ish test e i got the 500mg test and 200mg npp. Pinning shoulders no problem for almost 2 months until last week i pinned a mix .5 test and .6npp on a tuesday felt fine blasted shoulders friday woke up saturday with a swollen knot at injection site wasnt soft or hard no redness or warmth been rolling it out with a lax ball no idea what the issue is and im insanely sterile. Felt like a massive delt knot and good swelling. No idea what happend but figured id add it to the forum

I got hit by this imposter, pretty hard.
I don't understand how people get scammed this way. How long does it take to copy and paste an address that's written on the first page. What does that take 40 seconds. If you're sending hundreds or more you'd think you'd take the time to do that

I don't understand how people get scammed this way. How long does it take to copy and paste an address that's written on the first page. What does that take 40 seconds. If you're sending hundreds or more you'd think you'd take the time to do that
Yeah this. The email is on the first page of the thread, and spammed multiple times in recent pages. You don't even need to send an email to place and finish an order, can do everything through the site.

Then if you are sending emails are you typing in the incorrect email with an "i" or are you saying they somehow figured out your email and are emailing you around the same exact time you're placing an order? Doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Yeah this. The email is on the first page of the thread, and spammed multiple times in recent pages. You don't even need to send an email to place and finish an order, can do everything through the site.

Then if you are sending emails are you typing in the incorrect email with an "i" or are you saying they somehow figured out your email and are emailing you around the same exact time you're placing an order? Doesn't make sense
Exactly.

I understand how the scam works....I get those emails too. But I figured it's common sense vendors don't email you unsolicited with a pricelist you didn't request or secret special sales only for you....and especially with a vendor who has a website. If I'm buying $100 in gear I double check my address, the vendors email address, see if my order is correct, bitcoin address correct, ect.

I wouldn't even post about it unless I'm hoping for a undeserved handout. It was your own mistake, gotta accept the loss

Exactly.

I understand how the scam works....I get those emails too. But I figured it's common sense vendors don't email you unsolicited with a pricelist you didn't request or secret special sales only for you....and especially with a vendor who has a website. If I'm buying $100 in gear I double check my address, the vendors email address, see if my order is correct, bitcoin address correct, ect.

I wouldn't even post about it unless I'm hoping for a undeserved handout. It was your own mistake, gotta accept the loss
Good to know you've never made a mistake in your life!

Scruf isn't an idiot. Some days you're not as sharp or rested and you make a mistake. Not sure why you guys feel the need to gloat like you're fucking geniuses, we're all musclehead retards here.

Axle's a big boy. I'm sure he can make a judgment call whether it's worth assisting these guys or not.