MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I don't understand how people get scammed this way. How long does it take to copy and paste an address that's written on the first page. What does that take 40 seconds. If you're sending hundreds or more you'd think you'd take the time to do that
I don’t understand people like you who hide behind a keyboard and judge other people. With no threat of being punched in the face.

This was not a simple scam. They cracked into the Proton email system and contacted me on a secure email that I only use with Axle.

Thank you @Axle Labs for making me whole with the security breach at Proton. Axle went above and beyond to make sure to cover my losses.

Axle is truly a stand up vendor. He covered a $1500 dollar loss.

I don’t understand people like you who hide behind a keyboard and judge other people. With no threat of being punched in the face.

This was not a simple scam. They cracked into the Proton email system and contacted me on a secure email that I only use with Axle.
Again, somehow that's Axles fault? So you subtly asked for a handout because your password was "password123" lol. Try accepting responsibility. Life is much harder when you go through it with victim mentality sewed into your belief system. And BTW you should read up on the rules, you can't threaten people on this forum.

Last edited:
No. Someone guessed his password. Which is why everyone else that has emailed Axle still has a secure email. Scruff is just an idiot is all
Right.
I only asked because someone else said the same thing, a page or two ago, I think.
So, I assumed that's how it happened, as it involved more than one person.
Thanks.

Thank you @Axle Labs for making me whole with the security breach at Proton. Axle went above and beyond to make sure to cover my losses.

Axle is truly a stand up vendor. He covered a $1500 dollar loss.
That’s stand up for sure

Appreciate all the testing you’ve been doing @Scruf I’ve noticed, it’s quite a lot, and I know you have spent a good amount to do this and share with the community
Appreciated

Right.
I only asked because someone else said the same thing, a page or two ago, I think.
So, I assumed that's how it happened, as it involved more than one person.
Thanks.
The other person also didn't secure their email. Then the scammer impersonated the client and asked Axle for a refund.

You guys need to secure your email. If I don’t lock my house and someone steals my TV, I don’t call LG asking for a free one. I learn next time to lock my house.

Put the word “MESO” in the order notes to receive a free pack of vials in your order! Some of these aren’t fully filled (not enough left in the brew to fill fully, but everything is the latest batch!)

7 packs of 10 to give away. First 7 orders to put MESO in their order notes at checkout will get a pack.

Enjoy!

Threema_2024-07-11_11-55-25.jpeg

No. Someone guessed his password. Which is why everyone else that has emailed Axle still has a secure email. Scruff is just an idiot is all
Go back to Reddit. Moro
Again, somehow that's Axles fault? So you subtly asked for a handout because your password was "password123" lol. Try accepting responsibility. Life is much harder when you go through it with victim mentality sewed into your belief system. And BTW you should read up on the rules, you can't threaten people on this forum.
nobody said it was axles fault. He is a generous.