MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I received an order of the "freebies" and was amazed at over all fills on vials are 1/2 or over, and i also received some other goodies and Axle waived all fees , i had a lil blood work credit but he just covered everything, I have yet to have a negative experience with @Axle Labs he has excellent customer care IMG_1263.jpeg

Question for the colllective. Two vials, same batch, same lab, same ester, different color. Does color matter, if so, which one would you prefer?
Color can vary due to amount of heating. More heating = more oxidization of the compound.

Each brew is formulated and mixed in a large beaker manually (some heat is applied if needed). Once mixed, it is separated into bottles for further heating to allow for easier filtering, before the final mixture is filtered through bottle top filters. If a bottle is heated a bit longer than another bottle, the final color can definitely be a bit different.

If concerned though, definitely send off both vials for testing! We will compensate fully/cover everything. We love testing and give lots of credit for it!

Last edited:
Color can vary due to amount of heating. More heating = more oxidization of the compound.

Each brew is formulated and mixed in a large beaker manually (some heat is applied if needed). Once mixed, it is separated into bottles for further heating to allow for easier filtering, before the final mixture is filtered through bottle top filters. If a bottle is heated a bit longer than another bottle, the final color can definitely be a bit different.

If concerned though, definitely send off both vials for testing! We will compensate fully/cover everything. We love testing and give lots of credit for it!
Thank you. I’m not concerned but I’ve been alternating between the two vials trying to see if I could “feel” a difference based on color.

Somebody who brews will have to verify the accuracy of this color change explanation.

I'll say this, I had a couple vials of Test Cyp in MCT. One was crashed. I usually toss when that happens but I tried a few experiments. I reheated on a coffee warmer, and a day later it recrashed. Tried again, same result.

Finally I baked the (still sealed vial) at 190f in the oven for 45 minutes. After that it didn't crash again.

However, it never changed color. Still crystal clear like the first one. 190f is pretty hot.

How hot does it need to be when rewarming for filtering to change color that dramatically?

Somebody who brews will have to verify the accuracy of this color change explanation.

I'll say this, I had a couple vials of Test Cyp in MCT. One was crashed. I usually toss when that happens but I tried a few experiments. I reheated on a coffee warmer, and a day later it recrashed. Tried again, same result.

Finally I baked the (still sealed vial) at 190f in the oven for 45 minutes. After that it didn't crash again.

However, it never changed color. Still crystal clear like the first one. 190f is pretty hot.

How hot does it need to be when rewarming for filtering to change color that dramatically?
You shouldn't bake or microwave vials. Mug warmer is plenty, if it doesn't go back into solution with a mug warmer you should just toss it. In the oven you're heating that stopper and maybe it's not compatible with that much heat. Or the heat with the bb and stopper are not compatible. Or the dry heat causes the stopper to release something it shouldn't....Just my 2 cents brother

All the tren stuff idc about it's not my business or issue, just figured I'd give you a heads up on the oven thing.

Happy Sunday brother

You shouldn't bake or microwave vials. Mug warmer is plenty, if it doesn't go back into solution with a mug warmer you should just toss it. In the oven you're heating that stopper and maybe it's not compatible with that much heat. Or the heat with the bb and stopper are not compatible. Or the dry heat causes the stopper to release something it shouldn't....Just my 2 cents brother

All the tren stuff idc about it's not my business or issue, just figured I'd give you a heads up on the oven thing.

Happy Sunday brother

You're probably right. I did ensure the temp was below BB and BA boiling points to avoid explosions, but interactions with the stopper (or even glass, as contaminants can transfer) is probably not great.

Next time I'll transfer contents into a real pharma grade vial and use a coated stopper specced to withstand that temp to avoid chemical leeching.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Water 5x better
How? Seems really like a lot of work to get water hot enough then wait then reheat the water 2-3x, then dry off the vial ect.

Place vial on mug warmer, read the news/jerk off/take a shower whatever takes 5 minutes. Come back vial is warm and clear. Inject it and go to my 4pm shift at Burger King. EZ lol