MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@Axle Labs - **Please Respond** I placed an order on Thursday and sent payment on Thursday (it shows payment was received) but my order # is no longer showing in your platform. I have emailed 2 times (Aug 30th and Aug 31st) and no response. I sent you a screenshot showing payment was made...please advise. I know you had a hacker causing issues, but please respond back.

@Axle Labs - **Please Respond** I placed an order on Thursday and sent payment on Thursday (it shows payment was received) but my order # is no longer showing in your platform. I have emailed 2 times (Aug 30th and Aug 31st) and no response. I sent you a screenshot showing payment was made...please advise. I know you had a hacker causing issues, but please respond back.
its Labor day i doubt they're open

Also check spam. I thought they weren’t responding to me but it was all in my spam

Did you send it to the correct email?

Just wondering, if there's any test results for batch c60 of test Cyp 200mg. Couldn't find anything on the site for that specific batch. Just trying to get an idea of how much to inject.
This must be 20ML correct?

If so, it is still same batch as C58 10ML.

C59 should also just be 20ML and map to C58 10ML.

Send us a new email if you haven’t received a response.

We did the server backup the day the site went down.
This is why your order might not be showing up in your account on the website.

We’ll give tracking though, shoot us a new email.
Issue is now resolved...thank you Axle Labs.

My wife appreciates you stocking Test Cyp 50! Ordered twice from Axle over the past two weeks because I forgot shit the first order and both times I’ve gotten my order within 3 business days. Newer caps of Var are in bright colors and not generic clear caps anymore, nice touch, reminds me of Goodlyfe