B.M. PHARMACEUTICALS Trenbolin - 100 (Tren. Acetate 100mg HPLC by Janoshik

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by euroroid.is, May 19, 2018.

1. Thanks for the testing, but anyone that goes with this source after what they admitted to, is bargaining for trouble.

Euroroid.is Steroid source

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    T-Bagger and master.on like this.
  2. Den84

Den84 Member

yes, I know his bad story with the investigation. now it seems that they are selling with another site (Steroaas.is) but I can not find reviews on them, unfortunately

master.on and MisterSuperGod like this.
  3. euroroid.is

euroroid.is Member

@MisterSuperGod why don t you shut your mouth? Nobody needs to know this. So what, if customers are that stupid and don t want they money back they should shut up also. I have cashed 5 grant you sucker, that much you will not see in your whole life. And nobody will know that i am steroaas.is you stupid...
    I am a big source you don t know shit i have whole europe under control you pussy. Now shut up the fuck i need to work. And People now call me Balot, so for you its Mr. Balot master of STEROAAS.is best source worldwide all products is tested no cheap shit. Pay 3 get 2 now for christmas

4. euroroid.is

euroroid.is Member

And only for you to know janosh is my brother you assholl

5. i see EuroTrash.is got hacked again. Okay, tough guy. Hack me if you're so good. i'll be waiting patiently...

T-Bagger, MindlessWork and master.on like this.
  6. master.on

master.on Member

Let's see if you keep that cocky attitude in court.
    Like the 'I supply the whole Central coast' girl, who then cries for a plea bargain.
    Topless model was the mastermind behind an Asian drug empire in Australia

So @janoshik fakes results for you (probably for free) because he's actually your brother?
    Is that what you're saying?

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. Reread their last post. This isn't EuroRoid. He actually has some understanding of the English language. This hack can barely type a legible sentence.

Any all readers should stay from away. He's already been compromised, and judging by this stupidity, it ain't over yet.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.