BAC water

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Anyone find any reasonably prices BAC water?

best i found is a 25 pack for 70$. Which is good, i just dont need 25 30 mL of BAC water. Amazon doesnt have any trustable brands, and the one is 45$ for 5.

The price used to be 3-5$ now its 8-10$?

Edit-Actually they say i need a medical license for that brand thats 25$ for 75$. Luckily thats not the case for the empty vials.

Anyone find any reasonably prices BAC water?

best i found is a 25 pack for 70$. Which is good, i just dont need 25 30 mL of BAC water. Amazon doesnt have any trustable brands, and the one is 45$ for 5.

The price used to be 3-5$ now its 8-10$?

Edit-Actually they say i need a medical license for that brand thats 25$ for 75$. Luckily thats not the case for the empty vials.

25 for $70 is a really good price. Is that US domestic? Source if you don't mind? I'm used to seeing $10+ per 30 mL.

I'd purchase 25 because I'd use them eventually and that stuff lasts pretty long.

25 for $70 is a really good price. Is that US domestic? Source if you don't mind? I'm used to seeing $10+ per 30 mL.

I'd purchase 25 because I'd use them eventually and that stuff lasts pretty long.
So turns out you need a medical license for the bac water, that was that price. As that is actually a good price, now i see the rest. I just bought 3 30 mL hospira for 45$. So nevermind, price is crazy.

I’m on my last bottle from Farris right now. I found ebac-water dot com selling Hospira for $8 each. I bought 5 for $35 right now.
If you add 3 to the cart it should prompt you to replace it with 5 at a discounted price and free shipping.

I’ll check back in after it lands.