BAC water

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Anyone find any reasonably prices BAC water?

best i found is a 25 pack for 70$. Which is good, i just dont need 25 30 mL of BAC water. Amazon doesnt have any trustable brands, and the one is 45$ for 5.

The price used to be 3-5$ now its 8-10$?

Edit-Actually they say i need a medical license for that brand thats 25$ for 75$. Luckily thats not the case for the empty vials.

Anyone find any reasonably prices BAC water?

best i found is a 25 pack for 70$. Which is good, i just dont need 25 30 mL of BAC water. Amazon doesnt have any trustable brands, and the one is 45$ for 5.

The price used to be 3-5$ now its 8-10$?

Edit-Actually they say i need a medical license for that brand thats 25$ for 75$. Luckily thats not the case for the empty vials.

25 for $70 is a really good price. Is that US domestic? Source if you don't mind? I'm used to seeing $10+ per 30 mL.

I'd purchase 25 because I'd use them eventually and that stuff lasts pretty long.

25 for $70 is a really good price. Is that US domestic? Source if you don't mind? I'm used to seeing $10+ per 30 mL.

I'd purchase 25 because I'd use them eventually and that stuff lasts pretty long.
So turns out you need a medical license for the bac water, that was that price. As that is actually a good price, now i see the rest. I just bought 3 30 mL hospira for 45$. So nevermind, price is crazy.

I’m on my last bottle from Farris right now. I found ebac-water dot com selling Hospira for $8 each. I bought 5 for $35 right now.
If you add 3 to the cart it should prompt you to replace it with 5 at a discounted price and free shipping.

I’ll check back in after it lands.

The best I'm finding for Hospira is $15 per 30 mL.

I know some people have had cloudiness or problems with reconstituting peptides, but I haven't [yet]. Even with cheaper brands from Amazon.

In Germany we don't have bac water, but you can buy 100 ml sterile injection water bottles for 2€, you just have to add 1 ml BA to it and shake. Maybe you have something similar in the us.

i.png

Sterile water is pyrogenic.

IE, no live bacteria, but bacteria waste products can be present.

Proper BAC water is non-pyrogenic.

Apparently the right name for the US is "Sterile Water for Injection"

Sterile Water for Injection, USP, is sterile, nonpyrogenic, distilled water in a single dose container for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added. The pH is 5.5 (5.0 to 7.0).

The german one that i've posted is also pyrogen-free

Sterilisiertes Wasser für Injektionszwecke ist Wasser für Injektionszwecke als Bulk in geeigneten Behältnissen (z. B. Ampullen, Injektions- oder Infusionsfla- schen), die verschlossen und durch Hitze sterilisiert wurden. Es muss pyrogen- frei (Prüfung auf Endotoxine) sein.

Sterilized water for injections is water for injections in bulk in suitable containers (e.g. ampoules, injection or infusion bottles) that have been sealed and sterilized by heat. It must be pyrogen-free (test for endotoxins).