Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

Made an order of 100g deca 20g npp 20g tpp mike was great communication was on point. super fast TA was 7 day turn around, I’ll deff be making another order.thank you Mike!!

Many customer are asking me if we are still in business, why keep quite, is there any enough stock in US side.

We have plenty of raws in US side and there are lots of raws on the way also.
but our stock goes very fast. this is the reason that i don't post current domestic inventory in the our thread. we are trying to replenish more stock to US side, make sure our customers can order raws from domestic, not oversea.

International line was suck last 3-4 months, but this issue already solved, new shipment line from china is very good.

If you guys need anything just email me, ill let you know what's available and when new stock will get to our warehouse.

Telegram: BSTMIKE
Email: bstrawspharma@tutanota.com
bstmike@bstrawspharma.com

Many customer are asking me if we are still in business, why keep quite, is there any enough stock in US side.

We have plenty of raws in US side and there are lots of raws on the way also.
but our stock goes very fast. this is the reason that i don't post current domestic inventory in the our thread. we are trying to replenish more stock to US side, make sure our customers can order raws from domestic, not oversea.

International line was suck last 3-4 months, but this issue already solved, new shipment line from china is very good.

If you guys need anything just email me, ill let you know what's available and when new stock will get to our warehouse.

Telegram: BSTMIKE
Email: bstrawspharma@tutanota.com
bstmike@bstrawspharma.com
China to eu is not effected?