Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

My review after 4 purchases.

Hands down the best source I have dealt with after multiple purchases and fastest shipping. Beats tracking by a day or two. May just be dumb luck on the shipping speed. Great communication.

My review after 4 purchases.

Hands down the best source I have dealt with after multiple purchases and fastest shipping. Beats tracking by a day or two. May just be dumb luck on the shipping speed. Great communication.
Couldn’t agree more.

Ordered HGH for the first time, decided to go with BST since his steroid raws were always on point every single order so far.
After injecting 7ius, results came out at 22 ng/mL , more than satisfied with the quality !

Attachments

• BST Hgh testing.jpg
    BST Hgh testing.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
Hi guys

Welcome to join our Telegram group, below things will be updated in the group

1 Current US domestic stock
2 Coming stock
3 Promotions
4 HPLC testing reports

t.me/+FQ0hNbO3LediN2E1

Every single item I’ve tried from
Him has been great . The gh, the Sema,’tirzep have all been top notch. And his communication and speed are
Always top notch

I understand the time difference, I put my phone on loud so I wake up and I can complete the transaction on China time. But your comms is so slow it's 3 days now waking up in the middle of the night and I still don't have a btc address to send to. Friend you must reply more than once per 24hrs. It should be the other way around friend, you should adjust to your clients like Indian pharma vendor

I understand the time difference, I put my phone on loud so I wake up and I can complete the transaction on China time. But your comms is so slow it's 3 days now waking up in the middle of the night and I still don't have a btc address to send to. Friend you must reply more than once per 24hrs. It should be the other way around friend, you should adjust to your clients like Indian pharma vendor

Mike answers normaly very quick!