Beast11's Cycle Extravaganza

Beast11

6'2 243.6lbs 10-12%bf
Current lifts: 545 Squat, 635 deadlift, 315x10 bench.

I am currently on: 500mg Test E, 600mg Deca, 100mg adrol, 50mg dbol

I am currently 4 weeks in on my cycle. Will drop orals in 2-3 weeks.

8YIdY55.png

jilGjNO.png

Have some gym lifts on youtube if curious.

I'll be updating this log week to week with bodyweight, diet, training.
And each month ill throw up a pic.

Goals for this cycle: Bulk up to around 250-260lbs.

6'2 243.6lbs 10-12%bf
Current lifts: 545 Squat, 635 deadlift, 315x10 bench.

I am currently on: 500mg Test E, 600mg Deca, 100mg adrol, 50mg dbol

I am currently 4 weeks in on my cycle. Will drop orals in 2-3 weeks.

8YIdY55.png

jilGjNO.png

Have some gym lifts on youtube if curious.

I'll be updating this log week to week with bodyweight, diet, training.
And each month ill throw up a pic.

Goals for this cycle: Bulk up to around 250-260lbs.

Nice lifts. Good luck the rest of the way man!!

Last edited:
Training: i tend to focus on the big three movements and heavy compounds. I'm currently benching 3x a week, squatting 2x, and deadlifting once and one day typically saturday i have a 'touch up' day where i'll do alot of isolation movements and hit weak areas.

Diet: my diet is a bit unorthodox. I was the typical skinny basketball player growing up so putting on weight was always a struggle. I tend to eat the basic staples, your chicken, ground turkey, and eggs, but to gain weight i need to throw in some junk like pb&j's and cereals.

Squat: 495x2x3, 405x10,6

Bench: 315x3x4, 225x21
cgb: 225x3x8

Accessories: curls,lateral raises, and some tricep work

Here's a couple max effort lifts from a month or two back. I usually test them every 3 months or so. Don't have a max bench vid up yet, but will be going for 385x1 pretty soon.

Dropped dbol today as well. Gonna run adrol at the tail end of this cycle depending how big and bloofy i get.

damn this should be a good one. Your my height, I should be ringing in right around your weight, and my target goals are where you are at right now. I will be in for sure brother good luck and kill it.

How old are you man?

damn this should be a good one. Your my height, I should be ringing in right around your weight, and my target goals are where you are at right now. I will be in for sure brother good luck and kill it.

How old are you man?
23 and thanks, man,

U have a log i can check out? What are your stats/cycle?

Fuck! But you're younger and by a few years...Cheers man you are killing it.

No Log..Just frontloaded some test/eq and going to start with an 8 week NPP blast. Probably run 16 weeks but I have enough to run 20. Currently 6'2" 225lb 26 y/o. I'm light right now though, rough go the last 2 months and had an superficial injury. Wish this wasn't the interweb you sound like a solid w/o partner. Train like me too...

Let me know how like eq. Iv'e never ran it but was really close to throwing it in this cycle.

Yeah, injuries suck. Iv'e had quite a few knee injuries where i had to start from scratch with the squat.

I'm always down to train with most people. Not too many people train heavy let alone compound lifts at my gym.

Damn Beast, you are killing it in the gym bro! Keep doing what you are doing and good things shall happen.