Beast11's Cycle Extravaganza

I fucking hate pinning. It doesn't hurt at all. I don't get pip. I just hate the build up before i pin. Even after all this time i still have to clear my head and count down from three.

Pinning my quads always reminds me of getting an epi pen jabbed into it when i was a kid from bee stings lol

Been feeling pretty tired and out of it lately. All i wanna do is sleep.

Been hitting the gym but scaled down the intensity. Did manage to hit a pr of ohp 225x5 and db shoulder press 105x5.

Taking a break from lifting heavy. Gonna try and bring up my quads and shoulders.

Hopefully im good to deadlift again soon since my lat injury.

rest, heal, and grow. I know its hard as far as mentally taking a rest, but listen to your body bro.

I know your body needs a rest with all the 1RM you been busting out :) time to cruise with some lighter weight for a few weeks as you already know.

I'm doing a push/pull meet in January so i can qualify for the state meet in March.

Looking to get some state records for the 242lb/110kg mens junior raw/open class.

Excited and apprehensive being it will be my first meet, but after looking through the past meet results and records i am pretty confident i will place top 3 if not win overall.

Don't want to seem overly confident and cocky, but i have some pretty high expectations for myself.

Worked up to a paused 350 bench. Also pulled 570 my first day back deadlifting.

My right side is still in pain. Still unclear what's wrong i don't think it's my lat or intercostal muscles. Maybe my oblique? no clue but it better heal up quick

Worked up to a paused 350 bench. Also pulled 570 my first day back deadlifting.

My right side is still in pain. Still unclear what's wrong i don't think it's my lat or intercostal muscles. Maybe my oblique? no clue but it better heal up quick
If it is more towards your back, (from the side) it is your lat. Remember, your lat ties in from under the front delt, all the way to under your glute. It is the single longest muscle we have!

If however it is more towards the front, from the side, it could be any number of smaller muscles. Have you tried foam rolling or getting some active release done?

If it is more towards your back, (from the side) it is your lat. Remember, your lat ties in from under the front delt, all the way to under your glute. It is the single longest muscle we have!

If however it is more towards the front, from the side, it could be any number of smaller muscles. Have you tried foam rolling or getting some active release done?
It's directly on my side right underneath my ribs so it could possibly be my lat. I foam rolled last night, but ill continue doing it. Just been trying to get blood back there lately so it would heal quicker.

Lat's feeling better. Been deadlifting heavy again.

Started adrol back up. On 100mg right now.
Hell yea that's good an glad to see your feeling better. Now you can hit those weights like they owe you money lol

Thanks, so good to be lifting heavy again.

Couldn't squat or deadlift for a few wks. It sucked.
Ya I have to be careful with my knee. Its been messed up for a while an I'm not sure what it is. I think it might be something to do with my acl! It sucked not being able to squat or do deads. Deads have to be my all time favorite lift to do. Its simple with so many muscle building advantages associated with it!

Still beat up a bit. Tendinitis is flaring up in my elbow. If it's not one thing it's another. can't seem to ever be 100% in the gym anymore.

Gonna have to lay off pressing and low bar squat (which originally caused it) for a bit.

edit: currently running 750 test/300 deca/100 adrol

Sitting anywhere between 246-250 right now. Considering dropping deca and adding tren.
fpauykc.png

3ZZve1P.png

Good shit beast! I'm definitely gonna be following along. I'm the same height and weight but I have probably 20-25 more lbs of fat.

Good luck with those nagging injuries, I know how you feel.

Impressive strength Beast. How has the last week gone since your last update?