Beast11's Cycle Extravaganza

Here's a couple max effort lifts from a month or two back. I usually test them every 3 months or so. Don't have a max bench vid up yet, but will be going for 385x1 pretty soon.

Thats some g shit bro!! I am so far away from saying shit like "g shit" I listen to slayer! Haha, killer work man. Hey talk to my bro Gerald would you? Let him know that tall bastards can be hoggs. Im a fucking midg and hes new back! Thx.man, see you around the club

Let me know how like eq. Iv'e never ran it but was really close to throwing it in this cycle.

Yeah, injuries suck. Iv'e had quite a few knee injuries where i had to start from scratch with the squat.

I'm always down to train with most people. Not too many people train heavy let alone compound lifts at my gym.
Eq is fucking rad!!!

Some bench footage from today. This is my 3rd day benching this week so few reps look sloppy. 365 felt pretty easy.I'll be good for 385-405 when i max in a few months.

damn bro now thats beast mode. think i actually seen those weights shaking from fear!! lol you are an inspiration to us all!! very impressive!!! keep killing it. ogh is right. you should really start looking into that on the real!!

Haha thanks for the kind words, @Skull.

I'll be doing my first meet in the spring. I'd like to hit a 600 squat, 700 deadlift, 405 bench @ 242lbs.

After that i'll cut down to 220 for the ladies ha.

thats awsome an i will never acomplish those kinds of numbers in my life but owell i just got to work with what i got lol. keep up the passion my man!! lookin good bro an i hpe you dont bang those ladies like you do those weights. youll have to spend more money on a WHEEL CHAIR for them;)

took it easy today and worked up to a 340x2 paused bench then some rep work with 275. My elbows have been giving me issues lately so i ended chest there and did some light shoulder press 40lb db's 4x20 supersetted with lateral raises. Did some tricep work and a little biceps since i didnt hit them last week.

Haha thanks for the kind words, @Skull.

I'll be doing my first meet in the spring. I'd like to hit a 600 squat, 700 deadlift, 405 bench @ 242lbs.

After that i'll cut down to 220 for the ladies ha.
Strong is strong wherever you go, but if I was a betting man I'd say you were either a southern boy...or one of those cornfed monsters hailing from the Midwest.
Just a theory though...

Strong is strong wherever you go, but if I was a betting man I'd say you were either a southern boy...or one of those cornfed monsters hailing from the Midwest.
Just a theory though...

haha pretty close I grew up in Michigan.

Believe it or not but 3 years ago i was a skinny 170lb basketball player lol

Believe it or not but 3 years ago i was a skinny 170lb basketball player lol
I'd say you're a poor responder :( better up your doses...

j/k please for the love of God don't do that, how are your joints feeling? Train hard but take care of yourself brother. Much respect

I'd say you're a poor responder :( better up your doses...

j/k please for the love of God don't do that, how are your joints feeling? Train hard but take care of yourself brother. Much respect
Haha thanks.

Iv'e always had patellar tendonitis but lately my elbows and shoulders have been giving me problems. Part of that could be due to my high frequency in benching but i'm scaling that down to two days because i finally found my groove in bench. Gonna focus on my deadlift for the time being.

Wanna have some friendly competition to a 650lb deadlift? State record is 690 here too.

Haha thanks.

Iv'e always had patellar tendonitis but lately my elbows and shoulders have been giving me problems. Part of that could be due to my high frequency in benching but i'm scaling that down to two days because i finally found my groove in bench. Gonna focus on my deadlift for the time being.

Wanna have some friendly competition to a 650lb deadlift? State record is 690 here too.
I'd say you've got a pretty good head start on me :)
Maybe in my younger days but now I'm just wise enough to know that's a quick way for me to get injured. I will be more than ecstatic should I get there by March. Power on boy wonder