Beast11's Cycle Extravaganza

Still recovering from my elbow tenonitis so iv'e been deloading a bit this past week.

Still have the competition in March in mind.

You should show up for that competition in March wearing that crown in your avi! Would totally give you a psychological edge!:mad:

I know if I seen you walking into that building to compete while wearing that crown I would go ahead an pack up wave my white flag an walk out the back door lol. I hope you smash em all.

Damn man impressed ur in the mid 200s and that lean bro congrats ... That metabolism must be firing on all
Cylinders .. And that shoulder press 105 DBS im hurting just thinking about them lol . Good job !

That's whats up right their bro. Ahh fuck is rite. Straight killin it. How you felling brother? From the looks of it pretty damn good huh?

Thanks guys.
@Skull Yeah, this was pretty much unplanned felt pretty good. Still dealing with a nagging shoulder injury right now.

@bickel29 haha thanks bro beer sounds pretty fucking good right now.

So how soon are you going for qualifying? I know its this month an hope you still got a little more time to heal for it. What does the qualifying consist of? I mean what do you have to do to qualify? I've never been to or seen something like that an I'm curious as to what it takes.

Update: running Test E 500mg/ Tren A 100mg eod/ sd 20mg.

Leaning out a bit before competition.
So when is the comp? Its coming up shortly aint it? How you feeling brother? Are you ready to give em hell lol?

So when is the comp? Its coming up shortly aint it? How you feeling brother? Are you ready to give em hell lol?
5ish weeks out. Gonna start dropping accessories in the coming weeks. Scale down my volume and lower my reps.

haha i'm gonna try. Still gunning for that state record.

nice lifts. from what I see from the video you need to look up at the ceiling. your body follows your eyes. I think you would of had the 700lbs if you was looking up. IMHO