Beginner HGH questions for 27 yo dude who decided to be more reasonable

Does anyone have experience with their own blood work etc seeing a long term reduction in IGF1? Its never been my understand that long term use builds up "tolerance" for most of us

Does anyone have experience with their own blood work etc seeing a long term reduction in IGF1? Its never been my understand that long term use builds up "tolerance" for most of us
I'm not going to post peoples' bloodwork that I have seen, but all that I have seen in its totality supports this. The odd outlier bloodwork notwithstanding, for the old adage applies: "the exception proves the rule."

I'm not going to post peoples' bloodwork that I have seen, but all that I have seen in its totality supports this. The odd outlier bloodwork notwithstanding, for the old adage applies: "the exception proves the rule."
So how long off, taking a break, before getting back on and having awesome peak IGF-1 levels in the 800s again?

For someone being on HGH longterm, would 6/1 or 5/2 be a good strategy to keep tolerance at bay?