Beligas and OS Gear Winstrol

Interesting..i would expect at least 10mg/ml or 1mg/tab from this brand. It exceeded my negative expectations. Thanks for the testing!

Wow, that is the worse I’ve seen in a decade. Jesus, man I hope you noticed it earlier before wasting so much time and effort.
I was shocked. I sent a second bottle just to be sure. Usually OS gear tests good. But man. Same here, worst I have seen. Worst in the modern age, I had a fraternity brother 30 years ago that worked in a testing lab and we would see zero
Compound, but that was 30 years ago.

I was shocked. I sent a second bottle just to be sure. Usually OS gear tests good. But man. Same here, worst I have seen. Worst in the modern age, I had a fraternity brother 30 years ago that worked in a testing lab and we would see zero
Compound, but that was 30 years ago.
I hope those guys effing get shit for this, imagine pinning every day and risking infection if its water based, only to find out it’s totally bunk.

Sorry you got scammed man.

I hope those guys effing get shit for this, imagine pinning every day and risking infection if its water based, only to find out it’s totally bunk.

Sorry you got scammed man.
Thank you. It’s part of the process. Honestly, gear costs 5 cents on the dollar what we paid in the 90s so I don’t get too upset. I have a lot of good gear and am thankful for Meso and this forum.

Rare that I would suggest this but might want to either have Millard edit the title on this thread or start a new one so people more easily find this result.

UGL straight up sending out vials of nothing?

That shit cannot stand.

Hello,

Would have been great to say exactly what product exactly you've tested. And OSGear is a source, not a manufacturer. The product is manufactured by Beligas and can be verified in their network, we are official distributors.

Is this lab test for the Stanozolol Suspension? This is a common issue when testing suspensions.

They haven't mixed the compound with the water to make a milky solution and distribute it uniform and they extracted water then tested it.

So if you're using Suspension, please make sure to mix it first.

Thank you.

They haven't mixed the compound with the water to make a milky solution and distribute it uniform and they extracted water then tested it.

With all due respect, I lack the eyeball mobility to express the feelings this invoked.

With all due respect, I lack the eyeball mobility to express the feelings this invoked.

Well, so you consider this lab result valid?

Almost all water based AAS that we've tested at your lab came back as underdosed or active substance non-existent. How do you explain that? Really looking forward...

So all the oils are properly dosed and the water based products are simply water, right?

Thank you.

Yes, I do consider my lab result to be valid, unlike your assumptions that both me and Scruf are borderline retarded.

On top of it it seems like you have the wrong notion that I have some explaining to do and you don't, so I'd suggest you reconsider.

Hello,

Would have been great to say exactly what product exactly you've tested. And OSGear is a source, not a manufacturer. The product is manufactured by Beligas and can be verified in their network, we are official distributors.

Is this lab test for the Stanozolol Suspension? This is a common issue when testing suspensions.

Thank you.

Has this strategy worked for other vendors' water-based AAS?

Have you done homework to see if this is a consistent finding with water-based AAS in general?

Yes, I do consider my lab result to be valid, unlike your assumptions that both me and Scruf are borderline retarded.

On top of it it seems like you have the wrong notion that I have some explaining to do and you don't, so I'd suggest you reconsider.

Hahaha wow.

All that pretty packaging , graphic design they had to pay for , coordinate with the supplier to get the boxes, the vials the labels all nice..

And they forget the easiest / cheapest part- adding the ~$4 worth of testosterone

We've tested more than one brand water based products at Janoshik so I have no reason to spread false information. I respect our customers, forum members and their money and I want them to get the best quality.

Comparing the factory line reports and tests provided by the manufacturers (which are confidential, for security reasons) with the lab results from Janoshik, I've concluded that something was wrong during the testing at Janoshik for the water based products.

So once again, we've tested all the products, oils, pills and water based solutions and only the water based products came back as underdosed or with 0 compound. How do you explain that @janoshik ?

I would say that the product was not properly mixed before extracting the solution from the vial and test it, there is no other explanation. To have all the other products properly dosed and only the WB ones to have bad lab results.

Is there an water based product that you've tested and came back as properly dosed? I'm curious...

We've tested more than one brand water based products at Janoshik so I have no reason to spread false information. I respect our customers, forum members and their money and I want them to get the best quality.

Comparing the factory line reports and tests provided by the manufacturers (which are confidential, for security reasons) with the lab results from Janoshik, I've concluded that something was wrong during the testing at Janoshik for the water based products.

So once again, we've tested all the products, oils, pills and water based solutions and only the water based products came back as underdosed or with 0 compound. How do you explain that @janoshik ?

I would say that the product was not properly mixed before extracting the solution from the vial and test it, there is no other explanation. To have all the other products properly dosed and only the WB ones to have bad lab results.

Is there a water based product that you've tested and came back as properly dosed? I'm curious...
To play devils advocate….even if what you’re saying is true, and the vial needed to be vigorously shaken first, the odds of getting ZERO active ingredient in the test is pretty slim no? That is, unless there is no active ingredient in the vial.

Is there an water based product that you've tested and came back as properly dosed? I'm curious...
Here comes the spoon: Janoshik Analytical

Do you need some more Googling to get done for you?

Perhaps you'd like to waste more of my time looking up things for you while all you provide is... what exactly?

Comparing the factory line reports and tests provided by the manufacturers (which are confidential, for security reasons)
Why is it always like that? What a pity.

I've concluded that something was wrong during the testing at Janoshik for the water based products.
And for some weird reason it only applies to these particular product, repeatedly, even sent in blind.

I wouldn't want to say 'they're probably shit,' but there's no more suave way that comes on my mind at this hour in the morning.

Yeah, we're amateurs testing our first sample and such a though had never occurred to us and we definitely didn't redo the tests (and IIRC Scruf sent in another sample too?). There also couldn't have possibly been entire sealed vials of such a product sent in by different clients yielding the same result.

To play devils advocate….even if what you’re saying is true, and the vial needed to be vigorously shaken first, the odds of getting ZERO active ingredient in the test is pretty slim no? That is, unless there is no active ingredient in the vial.
Yeah, right?

Here comes the spoon: Janoshik Analytical

Do you need some more Googling to get done for you?

Perhaps you'd like to waste more of my time looking up things for you while all you provide is... what exactly?

Why is it always like that? What a pity.

And for some weird reason it only applies to these particular product, repeatedly, even sent in blind.

I wouldn't want to say 'they're probably shit,' but there's no more suave way that comes on my mind at this hour in the morning.

Yeah, we're amateurs testing our first sample and such a though had never occurred to us and we definitely didn't redo the tests (and IIRC Scruf sent in another sample too?). There also couldn't have possibly been entire sealed vials of such a product sent in by different clients yielding the same result.

Yeah, right?
Well idk about there water based products there dbol is legit. I had there Supra test and Trenbolone enthate I didn’t get much effects but to be fair I was only 2 weeks or 4 weeks in so idk if they were legit I didn’t notice any effects like nun whatsoever. I really hope there legit I plan on buying a lot of stuff from them in the future I just hope there not a scam or start scamming for the extra money. I’m relatively new to the steroid source game I found them on eroids but idk if they have fake reviews or not but a lot of people swear by them so maybe it was a bad batch it happens sometimes or maybe it wasn’t tested properly who knows I don’t think they would start scamming this late in the game well at least I hope not.