Beligas and OS Gear Winstrol

How do I message people up here, how do I get in contact with him? Noob here

You can't message yet.

I was kidding though. Korean dude's a stereotypical victim of the "everything's fake" mind virus that often strikes newbies.

The truth is fake gear these days is a rarity, and more likely to be a mistake than intentional. The Testosterone content of most Test vials is actually under $1 in active ingredient. Primo is the costliest, with the active ingredient costing roughly $20.

No supplier here would last long or fly under the radar if they're supplying fake gear, but some stand out above the others. Another good rule of thumb, in my opinion, it to follow the crowd. A supplier with thousands of customers has far more eyes on them making it likely any issue will be quickly caught vs a small "boutique" lab.

So as I said, going with the crowd affords some additional assurance.

While every supplier here is reasonably reliable (and if they're even slightly off their game the comments will reflect that), there are some standouts imo.

If you want a US domestic based lab, Stanford Pharma is rock solid.

Good value, excellent customer service, ships from China, Generic Asia.

Absolutely unbeatable value, "good enough" customer service, China or slightly more expensive domestic based shipping. QSC.

You can relax in the knowledge none of these will sell you bunk, they all provide good gear.

You can't message yet.

I was kidding though. Korean dude's a stereotypical victim of the "everything's fake" mind virus that often strikes newbies.

The truth is fake gear these days is a rarity, and more likely to be a mistake than intentional. The Testosterone content of most Test vials is actually under $1 in active ingredient. Primo is the costliest, with the active ingredient costing roughly $20.

No supplier here would last long or fly under the radar if they're supplying fake gear, but some stand out above the others. Another good rule of thumb, in my opinion, it to follow the crowd. A supplier with thousands of customers has far more eyes on them making it likely any issue will be quickly caught vs a small "boutique" lab.

So as I said, going with the crowd affords some additional assurance.

While every supplier here is reasonably reliable (and if they're even slightly off their game the comments will reflect that), there are some standouts imo.

If you want a US domestic based lab, Stanford Pharma is rock solid.

Good value, excellent customer service, ships from China, Generic Asia.

Absolutely unbeatable value, "good enough" customer service, China or slightly more expensive domestic based shipping. QSC.

You can relax in the knowledge none of these will sell you bunk, they all provide good gear.
Okay thx for the information. So was that video false I mean the doc tested it and it came back as bunk it had a bunch of ther shit in it. I’m taking I. Account of what you said that no one will sell you fake gear but did he buy from the wrong manufacturer/supplier or was it a bad batch. I seen on there website the nakon Hgh sold out the (5x (10 vials x 10iu) so I guess I’ll buy from nakon no one seems to buying the ultima for some reason I guess there gear is good and maybe there Hgh is not so good

Okay thx for the information. So was that video false I mean the doc tested it and it came back as bunk it had a bunch of ther shit in it. I’m taking I. Account of what you said that no one will sell you fake gear but did he buy from the wrong manufacturer/supplier or was it a bad batch. I seen on there website the nakon Hgh sold out the (5x (10 vials x 10iu) so I guess I’ll buy from nakon no one seems to buying the ultima for some reason I guess there gear is good and maybe there Hgh is not so good

Anything is possible. However, here, for instance, you have 3000 pages of comments from people buying products from QSC on a daily basis. QSC provides analysis of their products from independent, trusted labs. Members here at MESA frequently buy the products then send them off for testing as well. There's NO WAY a supplier with high volume sales here is going to sell crap and fly under the radar.

Forget focusing on the one off cases of bad products, and don't over complicate this. Ultima's not here, and frankly, are overpriced. They buy their product from the same big Chinese factories QSC uses and stick their fancy labels on it, then jacks the price up 500%.

QSC, as a result of the high, almost brutal standards demanded here is forced to copiously spend on testing that's shared with the community because any slip up will cost them dearly in reputation damage.

The same applies to the other suppliers I mentioned. Go to their boards in Steroid Underground and ask questions there. But understand, the nature of steroids can quickly make newbies go insane with "it's all fake" paranoia. It's not. Just use some common sense and learn to trust what the members here are telling you.

Damn, i nearly purchased some beligas products the other day.

Whatever caused this problem it's not going to be because they decided to use this one product to "scam" anyone. It's a screwup. There are plenty of tests over the course of years showing they're selling what they claim.

The bigger problem is in their zeal for flashy packaging, they chose brown vials that make it impossible to easily see contaminants or even just crashed gear. Then there's the ludicrous pricing in light of much better value from competitors. They're a Chinese brand, selling gear from the various factories that produce for many brands on contract, trying to look like a Euro pharma. They fulfill orders out of China like the rest too.

Anything is possible. However, here, for instance, you have 3000 pages of comments from people buying products from QSC on a daily basis. QSC provides analysis of their products from independent, trusted labs. Members here at MESA frequently buy the products then send them off for testing as well. There's NO WAY a supplier with high volume sales here is going to sell crap and fly under the radar.

Forget focusing on the one off cases of bad products, and don't over complicate this. Ultima's not here, and frankly, are overpriced. They buy their product from the same big Chinese factories QSC uses and stick their fancy labels on it, then jacks the price up 500%.

QSC, as a result of the high, almost brutal standards demanded here is forced to copiously spend on testing that's shared with the community because any slip up will cost them dearly in reputation damage.

The same applies to the other suppliers I mentioned. Go to their boards in Steroid Underground and ask questions there. But understand, the nature of steroids can quickly make newbies go insane with "it's all fake" paranoia. It's not. Just use some common sense and learn to trust what the members here are telling you.
I’m sorry for the spam when you say “ultima not here” you mean it’s not on the forum so I shouldn’t buy/trust it?

I’m sorry for the spam when you say “ultima not here” you mean it’s not on the forum so I shouldn’t buy/trust it?

What I mean is Ultima doesn't have an active presence here. so you don't have the benefit of continuous updates from members who are actively buying. testing, and using their products.

Go to Generic Asia's thread in Steroid Underground and look at the last few posts regarding HGH. Guy order's 100iu kit. Comes labeled as 120iu so he asks for clarification, is it the 100iu he paid for or 120iu? Company owner steps in and says this is one of the products he acquires from an outside supplier rather than makes himself. Because his testing showed about 11iu per bottle, he's selling as a 100iu kit regardless of label.

That kind of transparency is what you get here. and is invaluable.

Another company would just sell it as 120iu and let it go at that knowing you likely won't test it.

What I mean is Ultima doesn't have an active presence here. so you don't have the benefit of continuous updates from members who are actively buying. testing, and using their products.

Go to Generic Asia's thread in Steroid Underground and look at the last few posts regarding HGH. Guy order's 100iu kit. Comes labeled as 120iu so he asks for clarification, is it the 100iu he paid for or 120iu? Company owner steps in and says this is one of the products he acquires from an outside supplier rather than makes himself. Because his testing showed about 11iu per bottle, he's selling as a 100iu kit regardless of label.

That kind of transparency is what you get here. and is invaluable.

Another company would just sell it as 120iu and let it go at that knowing you likely won't test it.
I have another question can you bring gear through tsa on an airplane will it ring the metal dectors what can I bring what can’t I bring?

I have another question can you bring gear through tsa on an airplane will it ring the metal dectors what can I bring what can’t I bring?

For domestic travel put it in your checked baggage. Take the labels off if you want to be extra safe. TSAs mission is security, not drugs. To test the contents of an unlabeled vial would require a warrant. I travel extensively, it's no issue traveling with gear domestically but as a liquid I'd rather not have examined closely when having my carry on scanned.

International travel is more complicated.

For domestic travel put it in your checked baggage. Take the labels off if you want to be extra safe. TSAs mission is security, not drugs. To test the contents of an unlabeled vial would require a warrant. I travel extensively, it's no issue traveling with gear domestically but as a liquid I'd rather not have examined closely when having my carry on scanned.

International travel is more complicated.
Can I bring syringes too and put them in checked baggage or no?

Can I bring syringes too and put them in checked baggage or no?

Yes it's absolutely no issue whatsoever. If your checked bag gets inspected by TSA in the baggage handling system and they find syringes and an unlabeled vial or two nothing will happen. They'll leave a little card saying your. bag was examined and that's it. Syringes are legal, vials of whatever homemade vitamins you're injecting yourself with are legal. They're not looking for drugs. and would only take action if it's something obvious, like a bag of white powder, then they'd have the dogs sniff it to get probable cause to test it. I've had them take a vape battery out of my bag as that was a "hazard".

International is a different matter, as you essentially have no rights at international borders and they can dig as deeply as they want. Even then it's easy to avoid problems.

I fly 30+ times a year.

Yes it's absolutely no issue whatsoever. If your checked bag gets inspected by TSA i. the baggage handling system, and they find syringes and an unlabeled vial or two nothing will happen. They'll leave a little card saying your. bag was examined and that's it. Syringes are legal, vials of whatever homemade vitamins you're injecting yourself with are legal. They're not looking for drugs. and would only take action if it's something obvious, like a bag of white powder, then they'd have the dogs sniff it to get probable cause to test it.

International is a different matter, as you essentially have no rights at international borders and they can dig as deeply as they want. Even then it's easy to avoid problems.

If fly 30+ times a year.
How much gear can you bring like if I’m staying somewhere for two months I need 4 months I need four months worth of gear. Like how much is too much? Sorry for all the questions I’m new to this like I said or should you mail to the address you’re going to before hand? The second option makes more sense.

How much gear can you bring like if I’m staying somewhere for two months I need 4 months I need four months worth of gear. Like how much is too much? Sorry for all the questions I’m new to this like I said or should you mail to the address you’re going to before hand? The second option makes more sense.

How many vials are you talking about? Mailing would be easier for a long stay with less concern. Whatever you do make absolutely sure they can't leak. That's the one way that's demonstrated to get the authorities attention.

How many vials are you talking about? Mailing would be easier for a long stay with less concern. Whatever you do make absolutely sure they can't leak. That's the one way that's demonstrated to get the authorities attention.
I plan on running a cruise with different steroids in the near future but I guess I’ll have to leave some home for the trip that makes more sense I just wanted to the max limit like how much have you brought on a plan before?

Comparing the factory line reports and tests provided by the manufacturers (which are confidential, for security reasons) with the lab results from Janoshik, I've concluded that something was wrong during the testing at Janoshik for the water based products.
this is just hilarious.

Did these "factory line reports" come on a napkin handwritten that say "trust me bro, its legit"

are you actually this stupid?

I was shocked. I sent a second bottle just to be sure. Usually OS gear tests good. But man. Same here, worst I have seen. Worst in the modern age, I had a fraternity brother 30 years ago that worked in a testing lab and we would see zero
Compound, but that was 30 years ago.
I have had something very similar happen to me. I have been using the same source for nearly 7 years and they have been nothing but excellent until recently.

Unfortunately I have received 2 bad batches of raw powder in a row from them. It is very disheartening.