Beligas and OS Gear Winstrol

This guy sends out bunk gear and then attacks the testing facility and the user base when called out on it. If you buy anything from this source you deserve bunk gear. He's shown he doesn't respect the community or take accountability

@biggerben69 - OSGear is an official seller and can be verified in the manufacturer's network and website. We don't have the products at our warehouse but are shipped by the brand himself so yes, is the dealer that needs to answer but this doesn't mean that if you buy the product from a different source you'll get something else. I'm sure that everybody understands what I mean.

The oils and pills that were tested are dosed according to the label. Lab tests can be verified on our website.

The problem here is related to the Winstrol-Suspension, so an water based product. We've asked the brand to test all the water based products - recommended Simec AG for this task - and once we receive the lab results will post them on our website and here, under this thread. So we are transparent about the process and open to solve the issue.
If ford sells a car dealership a part, and that car dealership sells it to you. Who must burden the loss if it's defective? You keep blaming ford when you're the one selling the product. Maybe blame yourself because you never test shit!

Is the same process as yours. You pay for it and you get a document with a result. Why would I trust yours?

The way you treat this is hilarious. Sorry for doubting the 'self-considered guru' of AAS lab testing.
Well, I don't think it's worth my time arguing with someone who doesn't mind a fake laboratory with fake DEA license listed: Analyx Biolabs

One that copied website with texts off MZ biolabs but was too stupid to actually edit their name out:

One that claims to have both US DEA license (lol) and yet lists their address in Bangkok (in an office building that houses no such company nor any laboratories, as I personally verified):
View attachment 287191

Same process. Right?

I will start recommending other testing labs to our clients, are plenty respectable labs out there, like Simec AG... we're done with your lab.
I though SIMEC hasn't been accepting samples for years by now, am I wrong?
Way to show how up to date you are.

Anyway, I can't say I'm upset about you (I don't even really know who you are, to be frank) choosing not to use my business further - I prefer not to work with people like that anyway. I have no skin in ruining your business over a niche product being bad, but you're handling this like a snotty kid.

If this amount of childish behavior and lies is what results of one bad result, I can't imagine your business lasting long anyway.

It's been over a month now.

You surely could have looked up the clients who bought such a product recently and incentivize them to send it in for blind testing.

Yet... nothing, but whining.

Why is that?

It’s threads like this that make me glad I threw away $1k+ of gear from OSGEAR because I didn’t trust them after the way they handled things in the past. I’m vindicated.

It's been over a month now.

You surely could have looked up the clients who bought such a product recently and incentivize them to send it in for blind testing.

Yet... nothing, but whining.

Why is that?
Why would he want two separate proofs he's inept? He already knows what the results will be.

@OSGear, Dude, listen. Fighting with Janoshik over your source's bullshit compounds isn't going to earn you any brownie points with anyone here.

Janoshik can be a dick, but nearly everyone deserves it when he is. Janoshik is committed to telling the truth and nearly everyone on these boards respects his testing. We rely on testing from labs like his BECAUSE we want to reduce the amount of harm we are doing to our bodies with gear, let alone bunk gear.

You can continue to sell to retards that don't know how to source proper gear, but at the end of the day you are not the one manufacturing these compounds, you are simply reselling them. You are getting upset over something you didn't even make, you just re-sold it.

It doesn't look good for people here when they see you failing to take responsibility and getting bent out of shape like a crybaby. In fact, here's something I don't understand: why do so many sources throw tantrums here? It's unprofessional, but I suppose it comes with the territory of selling illegal drugs.

That being said, we want to reduce harm. Either play along, or lose respect. When people google your name, OSGear, and these forums pop up, and they see that you're scamming / refusing to take accountability, they won't want to do business with you. They'll tell their friends to avoid osgear, and it could have lasting ramifications later down the road.

/rant

OK, to clarify things because there is no place for misunderstandings in this situation and also, I don't justify, we are talking on facts.

This is not a fight. We have solved the problem with the client. We clearly state that if a customer decide to test any of the products he bought from us, all of them, if he wants, we refund the cost of the lab test (based on invoice as a proof) and replace the product.

Accountability we can take when we manufacture products. We don't.

The problem with Janoshik is that we've seen a 'pattern' on water based products that many of them, from multiple manufacturers, are coming back as underdosed or without active substance at all. This is not possible. The only explanation we've found is that the water based products are NOT PROPERLY MIXED before testing. That's all.

Is not about who is right or wrong, once again, we are talking on facts. I've seen the lab results with my own eyes so I can say that is true. And I repeat, ONLY WATER BASED products and suspensions.

Considering this, we have asked the brand (Beligas is in discussion here) to test the water based products with a different lab. End of story.

So I assumed to mediate and find a solution to this situation, never intended to start a conflict with anyone involved or to accuse. I've just exposed what I know and what we have done in this regard.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I said it was mediocre, and it is. That's not an insult, it's the objective truth.

I spent years in the orbit of the "Chinese produced, shipped, attractively packaged, mediocre gear" world, where "regular" prices are inflated, to accommodate perpetual "amazing sales".

Since you decided to pick a fight with me, let's go.

You charge $42 for a vial of Ultima Test-E, which, incidentally, is exactly the same product as Nakon Medical's Test-E. The bizarre invention of Nakon, btw, whose products are all identical in every way, including price, to Ultima, can only be explained as a pure marketing ploy to dupe naive customers into thinking they're getting pharma grade. There's no other explanation for a parallel line of products in different branding. That's a pretty crappy thing to do. But I digress...

So here you are, with the current "amazing sale" offering buy 3 get 1 + another 20% off of Ultima/Nakon 'Medical'. Wow! That makes each vial $25!! That's incredible!

And when I was buying in that world, it's a good deal.

The problem is, I wasn't aware of, say, Generic Asia's $13 Test-E 250, which is tested more frequently than Ultima/Nakon and backed by excellent customer service.

So I challenge you to tell me how I'd be better off with Ultima rather than Generic Asia's equivalent product? A loss of flashy packaging that costs $12 a vial? At quantities 10+ the difference becomes even more stark with GA at $8.45. They're both coming straight out of China. Hell, it could be the same factory along with a dozen other brands for all I know.

While there's nothing wrong with nice packaging and an easy to navigate website, it offers nothing in terms of additional product quality for the premium, or customer service, over the single example I gave.

Places like OSGear, are, hopefully, a temporary stop for newbies until they become more familiar with the way gear suppliers work, and stumble, hopefully, into places like MESO and figure out what's up.

Any business with a reputation to protect typically offers reliable consistency, including Ultima and GA, but let's not pretend one is offering a superior product warranting a higher price.

As for me, I like a little flash, and I came to trust Dragon Pharma over a number of years. I like the silkscreened dragon on the vials, makes me feel like I'm using the forbidden gear of the Yakuza. I figured out the rhythm of the sales, and how to get vials of DP Test C 250 for $12 (vs $48) by timing it right and value-maxxing the "multi-brand retailer game".

But I know damn well I'm paying $4 for that painted dragon (while some sucker is paying $40 for it!), and the gear's not the slightest bit better than the $8.45 GA vial.

This is your perspective. If you consider thousands of clients and athletes 'newbies', I'm not going to argue.

It’s threads like this that make me glad I threw away $1k+ of gear from OSGEAR because I didn’t trust them after the way they handled things in the past. I’m vindicated.

Why would you do that? I'm sure was not written OSGEAR on the packs and bottles because we do not manufacture products, we're a source. If you go on the manufacturer's websites, you'll find there multiple sources that sell the same brands.

But I understand if you have found your source, I hope you are happy with their service and in the future you won't transform your money into garbage. For this I also recommend a psychotherapist.

I though SIMEC hasn't been accepting samples for years by now, am I wrong?
Way to show how up to date you are.

Anyway, I can't say I'm upset about you (I don't even really know who you are, to be frank) choosing not to use my business further - I prefer not to work with people like that anyway. I have no skin in ruining your business over a niche product being bad, but you're handling this like a snotty kid.

If this amount of childish behavior and lies is what results of one bad result, I can't imagine your business lasting long anyway.

Excusing, accusing and insulting is not a professional behavior. I have to remind you one of the most childish replies you have given under this thread:

"I suppose my 4 year old could make reports more believable than that."

While you talk about others, take a look back on this thread and see your reactions.

I've said I have recommended SIMEC, it's up to Beligas what they decide. Maybe Simec will accept to work with a manufacturer and if not, any other trusted lab is just fine.

If you can't imagine businesses lasting long, start with your own.

This guy sends out bunk gear and then attacks the testing facility and the user base when called out on it. If you buy anything from this source you deserve bunk gear. He's shown he doesn't respect the community or take accountability

There was absolutely no 'attack' under this thread. I have specified some things we have noticed when dealing with water based products, tested by Janoshik. That's all.

Regarding the 'bunk gear' rhetoric. Please check the Beligas official website:

Code:
https://beligas.org/

There are plenty of official Beligas sellers and the products are shipped from the same place, either is us or any other source listed there. The products bought from OSGear can be verified using their network here:

Code:
https://beligas.org/anti-fake-inquiry-centre/

Excusing, accusing and insulting is not a professional behavior. I have to remind you one of the most childish replies you have given under this thread:

"I suppose my 4 year old could make reports more believable than that."

While you talk about others, take a look back on this thread and see your reactions.

I've said I have recommended SIMEC, it's up to Beligas what they decide. Maybe Simec will accept to work with a manufacturer and if not, any other trusted lab is just fine.

If you can't imagine businesses lasting long, start with your own.
You are addressing a source with 12+ years experience in this business. You think we still exist because we sell bunk gear? I would think twice in your place.

was this professional? pretending you were some important big shot instead of an incompetent middle man selling low-mid quality brands?

you seriously think that @janoshik, whos operating a complex biochemical testing lab, doesnt know how to shake up a bottle of suspension?

occams razor dunce, the real solution is simply that youre selling trash water based products.

Why would you do that? I'm sure was not written OSGEAR on the packs and bottles because we do not manufacture products, we're a source. If you go on the manufacturer's websites, you'll find there multiple sources that sell the same brands.

But I understand if you have found your source, I hope you are happy with their service and in the future you won't transform your money into garbage. For this I also recommend a psychotherapist.
I threw away the gear I purchased from OSGEAR. All of it.

So now I need a psychotherapist for trying to ensure my health, apparently. You just aren't helping yourself with these gaslighting attempts.

OK, to clarify things because there is no place for misunderstandings in this situation and also, I don't justify, we are talking on facts.

This is not a fight. We have solved the problem with the client. We clearly state that if a customer decide to test any of the products he bought from us, all of them, if he wants, we refund the cost of the lab test (based on invoice as a proof) and replace the product.

Accountability we can take when we manufacture products. We don't.

The problem with Janoshik is that we've seen a 'pattern' on water based products that many of them, from multiple manufacturers, are coming back as underdosed or without active substance at all. This is not possible. The only explanation we've found is that the water based products are NOT PROPERLY MIXED before testing. That's all.

Is not about who is right or wrong, once again, we are talking on facts. I've seen the lab results with my own eyes so I can say that is true. And I repeat, ONLY WATER BASED products and suspensions.

Considering this, we have asked the brand (Beligas is in discussion here) to test the water based products with a different lab. End of story.

So I assumed to mediate and find a solution to this situation, never intended to start a conflict with anyone involved or to accuse. I've just exposed what I know and what we have done in this regard.

Thank you!
There is a right and wrong here though. Fact is, you’re wrong lol. There quite literally ZERO percent chance that a test would show no active product in the suspension unless there was no active product, shaken or not. If that was your argument for underdosed it would be wrong, but still more believable. Just simply picking a vial up to extract a sample would move the suspension around enough that if there is any active ingredient in it at all it would be spotted by the test.

@BigTomJ I want to sponsor you. I'm 100% sure that you'll love the "bunk gear", "trash" "fake" and whatever you want to call it and even ask for more.

Last edited:
There is a right and wrong here though. Fact is, you’re wrong lol. There quite literally ZERO percent chance that a test would show no active product in the suspension unless there was no active product, shaken or not. If that was your argument for underdosed it would be wrong, but still more believable. Just simply picking a vial up to extract a sample would move the suspension around enough that if there is any active ingredient in it at all it would be spotted by the test.

Yes, that is correct. I've mentioned that most of them came back as underdosed. This one is the only one I've saw with no detectable active substance in it.

I threw away the gear I purchased from OSGEAR. All of it.

So now I need a psychotherapist for trying to ensure my health, apparently.

Well, that is gaslighting, my friend.