Beligas and OS Gear Winstrol

Recently had the same experience with Os gear bought test e npp an tbol Ultima brand , pinned everything an ate 60 mg tbol a day gained zero pounds an all my lifts started dropping after a month. So I decided to order same gear from a different source . Been three weeks I’m now up 10 lbs an my lifts are back to normal . Will never order from them again!

this is just hilarious.

Did these "factory line reports" come on a napkin handwritten that say "trust me bro, its legit"

are you actually this stupid?

You are addressing a source with 12+ years experience in this business. You think we still exist because we sell bunk gear? I would think twice in your place.

Recently had the same experience with Os gear bought test e npp an tbol Ultima brand , pinned everything an ate 60 mg tbol a day gained zero pounds an all my lifts started dropping after a month. So I decided to order same gear from a different source . Been three weeks I’m now up 10 lbs an my lifts are back to normal . Will never order from them again!

Please send me a PM with your order number and email address associated to your OSGear account. I will check the situation.

You are addressing a source with 12+ years experience in this business. You think we still exist because we sell bunk gear? I would think twice in your place.
You're a nobody drug dealer slithering your way through forums to scrape together sales.

Learn your place loser

How many vials are you talking about? Mailing would be easier for a long stay with less concern. Whatever you do make absolutely sure they can't leak. That's the one way that's demonstrated to get the authorities attention.
How would you ship steroids to another location discreetly without it getting seized?

Probably was underdosed I’ve been doing a lot of research and people been saying ultima gear is underdosed and there qc isn’t the best so

How would you ship steroids to another location discreetly without it getting seized?

Domestic mail can't be searched without a warrant. Make absolutely sure it doesn't leak. Then add another layer of protection in case that one fails. And make sure the address is 100% correct so it doesn't end up being opened as lost mail so they can look for the correct address. Don't cheap out. Send it Priority Mail.

Domestic mail can't be searched without a warrant. Make absolutely sure it doesn't leak. Then add another layer of protection in case that one fails. And make sure the address is 100% correct so it doesn't end up being opened as lost mail so they can look for the correct address. Don't cheap out. Send it Priority Mail.
So I should pack it with clothes and other stuff and should I keep the label on them?

Don't overthink this. No ones going to search your domestic parcel unless it leaks or you pack it so poorly is breaks open.
I guess your right about ultima someone else gave it a bad review…… codster204. I guess there a no go then but I’ve been doing my own research and it’s a hit or miss but i don’t why they won’t take them out the store if there inconsistent.

I guess your right about ultima someone else gave it a bad review…… codster204. I guess there a no go then but I’ve been doing my own research and it’s a hit or miss but i don’t why they won’t take them out the store if there inconsistent.

Ultima is just mediocre and offers low value. It's neither a conspiracy to sell bunk or anything great.

I'll repeat. Stanford, Generic Asia, or QSC will all leave you very satisfied, for different reasons.

Ultima is just mediocre and offers low value. It's neither a conspiracy to sell bunk or anything great.

I'll repeat. Stanford, Generic Asia, or QSC will all leave you very satisfied, for different reasons.
You know a source that sells injectable orals

I’ve been thinking about generic Asia next cycle but I also been thinking about 2 other sources from a different forum would post names but not sure of rules so not going to . Just the prices are so good for generic Asia makes me a little skeptical but have also spent hours reading there threads comments an a lot of people love em so idk.

I’ve been thinking about generic Asia next cycle but I also been thinking about 2 other sources from a different forum would post names but not sure of rules so not going to . Just the prices are so good for generic Asia makes me a little skeptical but have also spent hours reading there threads comments an a lot of people love em so idk.

Not sure what's not to know. This forum is overrun with brutal critics ready to pounce at the slightest supplier flaw. I have my own favorite source not represented here, but I lurk everywhere, and Generic Asia oozes customer satisfaction like no other lower priced lab.

And ample independent lab testing from them, and their customers to extinguish any product quality doubt.

I don’t see them listed all I see is raw powders they sent me a list and thx for helping me buy the way! You’ve been a huge help everyone else seems like they don’t to help

It's worth sticking around, there's quality here among the minority of clowns.

If you're seeing a list of raws that's not Stanford though...

Sponsors