Testing Human Growth Hormone (191AA HGH) samples via both Janoshik and Chromate

Posso assicurarti che non è poi così interessante considerando che dimero e monomero sono stati gli unici picchi rilevanti rilevati.

Al contrario, ecco un campione diverso eseguito lo stesso giorno:

View attachment 286404

Monomero: 90,068%
Dimero: 3,685%
Proteine correlate: 1.050%

In questo caso la somma di dimero e monomero dà il 93,753% (ma perché è così importante?)

Ciò che è effettivamente interessante è che il test del dimero non è in grado di rilevare il dimero allo 0,3% che è presente e facilmente rilevabile utilizzando il metodo convalidato EP.

Vi siete abituati ad aspettarvi una purezza pari a circa il 96,5%: i produttori non sono in grado di purificare il peptide oltre questo punto? Molto sconcertante; il Metodo Speciale Janoshik sembra meraviga
ci interessa solo la purezza del prodotto!! questo hgh è valido? sì o no?
chi ha il cazzo più grosso tra laboratori, non interessa a nessuno

didnt a member on here (i think his name is ware) already do a comparison test between jano, you and analizka with primo and you and analizka results came back way off lol

To get any traction with a post like this, you'd have to hunt down the original links or testing results and post them here. Otherwise it's gonna get memory-holed.

To get any traction with a post like this, you'd have to hunt down the original links or testing results and post them here. Otherwise it's gonna get memory-holed.
Or more diversion to take attention away from the fact he promised refunds to his client(s?) and now he's dragging his feet.

But hey, that's what members should be noting and enforcing, not me, so I'm gone until I want some more fun. Sad.

i honestly dont give af enough to be doing all that lol

it was a popular thread with lots of post.. those on here often know what im talking about and seen it

i honestly dont give af enough to be doing all that lol

it was a popular thread with lots of post.. those on here often know what im talking about and seen it

this one
god bless

I love the fact that we have new testing game in town. I hope the competition drives both of them to do better.

Hate seeing the childish pissing matches on both sides, though.

Or more diversion to take attention away from the fact he promised refunds to his client(s?) and now he's dragging his feet.

But hey, that's what members should be noting and enforcing, not me, so I'm gone until I want some more fun. Sad.
> hGH test was being offered for 2 weeks
> 6 clients purchased the test
> none want refunds

Hope you are feeling okay

So for an idiot such as myself can you and @janoshik explain what we are seeing here? You both tested the same batch of HGH. You claim there is a peak eluting before the main 191aa which is .3% dimer. And the main 191aa is 99.7% purity. Is there no lypholizing preservatives present? Jano is showing 96% purity but no dimer, do we assume the remaining 4% is preservatives and filler and non 191aa molecules that were present in the raw material pre-lyophilizing?
The 4% impurities detected by janoshik are related proteins, produced during the manufacturing process. Fillers / preservatives, if detected, should not be counted as impurities. We mistakenly did not run the related proteins test, and therefore the purity result of 99.7% is likely incorrect. But we did run the dimer test, and provided ample data to back up our result including validation of the EP method on our instrument by accurately detecting dimer content in the Somatropin certified reference standard. In response to this janoshik provides a random chromatogram showing dimer in an unrelated sample.

We provide strong evidence of heavy impurities in QSC Semaglutide 2mg (chromatograms of 2 different samples ran on 2 different columns), janoshik responds with a mass spectrum of semaglutide, lacking acquisition date and sample name (yes, the document can be doctored to include such info, but the effort is low). Our latest full-time hire, a PhD chemist, was shown the relevant data and says it looks very fishy.

Talk about:
diversion

> none want refunds

The 4% impurities detected by janoshik are related proteins, produced during the manufacturing process. Fillers / preservatives, if detected, should not be counted as impurities. We mistakenly did not run the related proteins test, and therefore the purity result of 99.7% is likely incorrect. But we did run the dimer test, and provided ample data to back up our result including validation of the EP method on our instrument by accurately detecting dimer content in the Somatropin certified reference standard. In response to this janoshik provides a random chromatogram showing dimer in an unrelated sample.

We provide strong evidence of heavy impurities in QSC Semaglutide 2mg (chromatograms of 2 different samples ran on 2 different columns), janoshik responds with a mass spectrum of semaglutide, lacking acquisition date and sample name (yes, the document can be doctored to include such info, but the effort is low). Our latest full-time hire, a PhD chemist, was shown the relevant data and says it looks very fishy.

Talk about:
Back it up. What are those impurities? Show us the data. Some of us can read it.

> none want refunds

Talk about:

I'm also curious being the dumb dumb I am, as to how the dimer was ND by @janoshik but you were able to pick it up. The Sema testing is odd too I would think Jano could respond early enough to dispell all of this nonsense to us simple minded folk that don't quite grasp all of the science behind the analytical analysis of these chromatograms.

All I remember is that time chromate had to retest a qualitative (not even quantitative lol) analysis of a common AAS. I think it was Mast. After 3-4 attempts he had to have the user tell him which compound it was suppose to be.

Then, chromate was able to verify the identity…

Maybe he has come a long way, maybe not. But from then till now I can’t imagine he’s dialing in rhGH testing including dimer, purity and related proteins.

I would spend $380 on that test, not yet at least.

99% purity is very rare.

All I remember is that time chromate had to retest a qualitative (not even quantitative lol) analysis of a common AAS. I think it was Mast. After 3-4 attempts he had to have the user tell him which compound it was suppose to be.

Then, chromate was able to verify the identity…

Maybe he has come a long way, maybe not. But from then till now I can’t imagine he’s dialing in rhGH testing including dimer, purity and related proteins.

I would spend $380 on that test, not yet at least.

99% purity is very rare.
ya that was pretty embarrassing and honestly a huge grain of salt that should be elicited when reviewing any of their analyses

Please. For the love of god. This thread has accomplished absolutely nothing so far after 4 pages of making accusations then those accusations ignored / twisted in the responses.
Man, at least you guys get this.
I've had to read it all like 3 times, and still don't understand who got what wrong/right exactly. I would like to be able to, but nothing makes sense... :(