Best compound to add to trt

Yes, 200mg of cyp and 200mg Deca per week...
Definitely nothing to sneeze at, my endo is very progressive and was recommended to me by a local IFBB pro that uses him.
My initial test level was 73, lol, so I was deserving, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that all year round with the deca? Also, is your blood work affected negatively with deca as opposed to straight test?

What sides are you experiencing on 250mg of Test weekly? In my experience if Test makes you feel bad then so will a moderate dose of EQ over an extended period of time. I just don't see sub 500-600mg weekly of EQ doing much of anything. That being said I think you can achieve results on 200 a week deca BUT why not just go ahead and run a descent size blast providing you can keep your test sides at bay?

I'm 45 6'2 240 @16-18%bf, been training off and on my whole life but solid for the last 3 years. Ran 1-1/2 cycles in my 20's was told I was hypogonadal 2 years ago and started my own trt 6 months ago. I use 3/4ml test c 250/week apx 150mg. I can't seem to run it higher than @200 or I'll start feeling like shit(sides). Would eq be my best bet to add lean mass? If so what dosage/duration would be proper? I'm thinking it'll help my joints and have relatively few sides. I love the trt as my overall sense of well being/mood has improved tremendously and am living a very healthy lifestyle and don't need to go overboard with gear or anything. I'm just tossing up the thought of a little blast, then back to just the test.

Primo or mast

Is that all year round with the deca? Also, is your blood work affected negatively with deca as opposed to straight test?

Yes, year round, the only concern that's came up is my rbc count can test high, other than that everything's perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: T_L
What sides are you experiencing on 250mg of Test weekly? In my experience if Test makes you feel bad then so will a moderate dose of EQ over an extended period of time. I just don't see sub 500-600mg weekly of EQ doing much of anything. That being said I think you can achieve results on 200 a week deca BUT why not just go ahead and run a descent size blast providing you can keep your test sides at bay?
It's weird, seems like my libido goes down and my energy if I run it too high. I notice water but no gyno. I tried anastrozole to counter and it threw me off and just was easier to lower my weekly test dose.

Same for me brother. Can't run test higher then 600mgs max or I just feel like poo-poo regardless if my estrogen is on point. Not sure why. My libdo is junk. But as soon as it drops into 3k area I'm fucking perfect.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm 45 6'2 240 @16-18%bf, been training off and on my whole life but solid for the last 3 years. Ran 1-1/2 cycles in my 20's was told I was hypogonadal 2 years ago and started my own trt 6 months ago. I use 3/4ml test c 250/week apx 150mg. I can't seem to run it higher than @200 or I'll start feeling like shit(sides). Would eq be my best bet to add lean mass? If so what dosage/duration would be proper? I'm thinking it'll help my joints and have relatively few sides. I love the trt as my overall sense of well being/mood has improved tremendously and am living a very healthy lifestyle and don't need to go overboard with gear or anything. I'm just tossing up the thought of a little blast, then back to just the test.
HGH

people underestimate EQ,i used test at 75mg and EQ at 125mg every 3 days and put some some good lean mass

You should not have to, but you could always get bloodwork done to be sure
Thanks. I've got my trt so dialed in I don't want to screw it up. I was thinking I might have to slightly lower my ai dose because of the mast. Of course I'll run labs.

Back