Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Today is the last day for tablets group buying. I hope you don’t miss it.

GB products

Dianabol 20mg 13usd/bottle 100tablets

Dianabol 50mg 17usd/bottle 100tablets

Anavar 25ng 16usd/bottle 100tablets

Anavar 50mg 25usd/bottle 100tablets

Winstrol 20mg 13usd/bottle 100tablets

Winstrol 50mg 17usd/bottle 100tablets

Tesofensine 500mcg 26usd/bottle 100tablets

Tadanafil 20mg 10usd/bottle 100tablets

5-amino-1mq 50mg 28usd/bottle (25tablets)

GW-501516(Cardarine)10mg 20usd/bottle 100tablets

MOQ GB:300USD. Free shipping. When the amount reaches 300USD, you can add other products to the group purchase order.

Group purchase period: October 21, 2024 - October 26, 2024

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:

The product quality is tested by internal inspection and third-party inspection. Any quality problems can be returned for a refund.

Payment method:

All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)

Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Shipping time:

When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna , Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, ) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:加入 Discord 服务器 Sigma Audley!

Peptide Chat:PepChat

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+852 6525 4751

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Today is the last day for tablets group buying. I hope you don’t miss it.

GB products

Dianabol 20mg 13usd/bottle 100tablets

Dianabol 50mg 17usd/bottle 100tablets

Anavar 25ng 16usd/bottle 100tablets

Anavar 50mg 25usd/bottle 100tablets

Winstrol 20mg 13usd/bottle 100tablets

Winstrol 50mg 17usd/bottle 100tablets

Tesofensine 500mcg 26usd/bottle 100tablets

Tadanafil 20mg 10usd/bottle 100tablets

5-amino-1mq 50mg 28usd/bottle (25tablets)

GW-501516(Cardarine)10mg 20usd/bottle 100tablets

MOQ GB:300USD. Free shipping. When the amount reaches 300USD, you can add other products to the group purchase order.

Group purchase period: October 21, 2024 - October 26, 2024

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

Quality assurance:

The product quality is tested by internal inspection and third-party inspection. Any quality problems can be returned for a refund.

Payment method:

Shipping time:

When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna , Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, ) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

Placed an order for this GB plus some other items including SLU-PP-332 raw powder

I want to send for testing the Tensofensine and the SLU-PP-332, what is your compensation scheme?

Small issue with my second order has come to light, nothing too serious and as much my own fault as it is the vendors.
I thought that the listing of SLU-PP332 raws was 1g for $120 so i wrote on my order '1g SLU-PP332 = $120'
I always type out my orders in list form with quantity and price.
Only later did i notice that the listing was 5g for $120 and not 1g.
So basically i paid $120 for 1g and not 5 but it is what i asked for so not totally the vendors fault.
I will update upon resolution with Ray.

Small issue with my second order has come to light, nothing too serious and as much my own fault as it is the vendors.
I thought that the listing of SLU-PP332 raws was 1g for $120 so i wrote on my order '1g SLU-PP332 = $120'
I always type out my orders in list form with quantity and price.
Only later did i notice that the listing was 5g for $120 and not 1g.
So basically i paid $120 for 1g and not 5 but it is what i asked for so not totally the vendors fault.
I will update upon resolution with Ray.
You can let Ray send you 5G

You can let Ray send you 5G
Thank you very much, I have spoken to Ray and this issue has been resolved in a satisfactory manner.
I cannot recommend this source highly enough.
Communication and Quality of products is absolutely 10/10.
Prices are also very competitive on most things.
I have placed another order and will update on here as to how it goes.

Nice to see a dealer respond like this. I will give you a shot.
Sigma Audley customer service is top notch.
Since there was no option to order SLU-PP332 tabs at the time i ordered powder.
Ray has allowed me to swap the raw powder that i was owed with the tablet version which is now available to the value of the 4g that i did not receive
Since i already received 1g of SLU-PP332 powder Ray is sending me 5 bottles of 100 x 250mcg tabs to cover the 4g of raw powder.
I am delighted with the resolution of this minor issue.

Regarding semaglutide, this is the last day for group buying. I hope you don’t miss it.

So, what I want to say is:
Semaglutide 10mg 90usd/box
Semaglutide15mg 110usd/box
Semaglutide 20mg 125usd/box
(1box=10vials)
Group Buying Policy: MOQ:300USD, free shipping to your address. If the order is less than 300USD, you need to pay extra shipping fee. (You can add other products to the order)

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds , purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:

Group purchase promotion time China time:

October 25, 2024 - October 28, 2024

Shipping time

Notice: Due to many things happening in China recently, I believe everyone has heard about it. For the sake of safety, we will suspend the sales of all peptides, steroid raw materials, Sarms, steroid tablets, and oils. We will notify you to ship and sell when the situation in China improves. The products that have been ordered from us can be shipped normally, so don't worry. The package will be sent out within 1-2 days. We will not accept new orders for the time being. Thank you for your attention.

Notice: Due to many things happening in China recently, I believe everyone has heard about it. For the sake of safety, we will suspend the sales of all peptides, steroid raw materials, Sarms, steroid tablets, and oils. We will notify you to ship and sell when the situation in China improves. The products that have been ordered from us can be shipped normally, so don't worry. The package will be sent out within 1-2 days. We will not accept new orders for the time being. Thank you for your attention.
Just my luck, I sent order in last night.

How long do you anticipate this lasting?

They told me they have suspend all sales :(
I am also waiting since long time for my shipping.

From other vendors already all arrived , very disappointed to be honest.
Cant even give a workable tracking number.

A refund was offered if it don't arrive these week. Thank you very much.
Hope all will turns out well.

Back