Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

HGH products have not yet arrived at the Australian warehouse. The INSULIN in the quotation list is a short-acting type, priced at 23USD/unit. Another long-acting type is not in the quotation list and the price is: 26USD/unit

Suitable for insulin therapy of type 1 and type 2. 300iu/vial
I think it is important to be much more specific with the information on Insulin.
Like the exact type of insulin.
There is a huge different between fast and rapid action insulin.
For me the only way I would order it is if I had all the information plus lab testing for quality and quantity.
Just my two cents.

I think it is important to be much more specific with the information on Insulin.
Like the exact type of insulin.
There is a huge different between fast and rapid action insulin.
For me the only way I would order it is if I had all the information plus lab testing for quality and quantity.
Just my two cents.
Insulin We purchase finished drugs from large Chinese pharmaceutical companies. So the quality is guaranteed. When selling, we will send the customer the product instructions and specific details.

Insulin We purchase finished drugs from large Chinese pharmaceutical companies. So the quality is guaranteed. When selling, we will send the customer the product instructions and specific details.
Sure, but no one in their right mind would just blindly purchase insulin without knowing the particulars, at the very least whether it's rapid or slow acting.

I would advise you to specify on the price list the exact type of insulin. It is not something that people will risk buying without this knowledge.
You possibly could sell much much more of it if we knew what we were buying.

I would advise you to specify on the price list the exact type of insulin. It is not something that people will risk buying without this knowledge.
You possibly could sell much much more of it if we knew what we were buying.

Yes exactly, I personally only use humalog or lantus so anything other than those two would not be useful for me.

Because Australia is special, if a large number of packages into the Australian customs will be an accident, will cause the local customs stricter. This is a bad thing. We don't start with mass storage it is very dangerous and we don't want to see the news (large quantity of unknown drugs seized in Australian warehouse …………) , hahaha)
All the English speaking countries know that Australia is "special". It's like that one cousin you have that the best you can hope for is that he doesn't set his house in fire, end up in jail, or lose a limb in a wood chipper.

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Semaglutide 10mg 15mg 20mg

So, what I want to say is:
Semaglutide 10mg 90usd/box
Semaglutide15mg 110usd/box
Semaglutide 25mg 125usd/box
(1box=10vials)
Group Buying Policy: MOQ:300USD, free shipping to your address. If the order is less than 300USD, you need to pay extra shipping fee. (You can add other products to the order)

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds , purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:
All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)
Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time:

October 25, 2024 - October 28, 2024

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna , Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, ) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:加入 Discord 服务器 Sigma Audley!
Peptide Chat:PepChat

Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+852 6525 4751
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Semaglutide 10mg 15mg 20mg

(1box=10vials)
Group Buying Policy: MOQ:300USD, free shipping to your address. If the order is less than 300USD, you need to pay extra shipping fee. (You can add other products to the order)

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds , purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna , Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, ) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

Tirzepatide and/or Retatrutide plzz :D

(1box=10vials)

Quality assurance:

Payment method:

Shipping time

Just ordered 5 days ago 20mg sema for 200 USD ffs

(1box=10vials)

Quality assurance:

Payment method:

Shipping time

Sorry for our mistake; semaglutide 20mg is not 25mg

Back