Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

SLU in 5, 10 and 50mg?? Am I reading that right??
At least it will be a little closer to the actual dosages that were taken in studies. Mice were given human equivalent dosage of hundreds of milligrams per day for guys our size. Like 4 mg/kg. Via injection not oral. We don't even know if it does anything orally. It's funny seeing the whole fitness community jump after the influencers promoting it and think something is happening taking a few hundred micrograms.

Last edited:
Coming soon next week
Peptides
AHK cu 100mg
SLU-PP-332 5mg, 10mg, 50mg
Dihexa,
Tablets :SLu-PP-332 250mg
If you have any products you want, you can send them to our sales staff for inspection and production.
Could you please confirm whether you are making injectable SLU-PP-332 at 5, 10, and 50mg? or whether you are making SLU-PP-332 tablets at 5, 10 and 50mg?

A bit of conflicting information going around and want to have this publicly addressed. Thanks.

Could you please confirm whether you are making injectable SLU-PP-332 at 5, 10, and 50mg? or whether you are making SLU-PP-332 tablets at 5, 10 and 50mg?

A bit of conflicting information going around and want to have this publicly addressed. Thanks.
About SLu-PP-332 We made a batch of freeze-dried powder but the experiment failed. This product is difficult to dissolve. So for now we only sell Slu-pp-332 tablets. We need to find a solution for freeze-dried powder. Thank you for your attention and support.

But why freeze-dried? It’s stable and not a peptide. You can dissolve it either in oil or water
About SLu-PP-332 We made a batch of freeze-dried powder but the experiment failed. This product is difficult to dissolve. So for now we only sell Slu-pp-332 tablets. We need to find a solution for freeze-dried powder. Thank you for your attention and support.

All the English speaking countries know that Australia is "special". It's like that one cousin you have that the best you can hope for is that he doesn't set his house in fire, end up in jail, or lose a limb in a wood chipper.

So Australia = Connor? @nightprowler7

He just shows up asking questions to stuff that could be easily answered in 5min of searching. He's like the village disabled person but we love him and worry about him from time to time when he wonders off without notifying anyone. He takes a lot of shit, but never says anything in return or to defend himself. He's a good dude. Just mentally maybe not functioning at 100%.

He's like that neighborhood kid who's not yours but you still try to keep him from playing in the road and getting run over.

So, my package arrived within a few days (EU), and I have to say - of all the sources I've used here, none have been as well-packaged as Sigma’s, wow.

The vials are evenly filled, the tablets are solid and don’t crumble, and the tablet bottles are filled with cotton to prevent rattling sounds.

Now, onto the downside:

Unfortunately, some of the vials have “floaters” in the oil. I didn’t meticulously check all five, but I noticed small white particles in two vials right away. This is disappointing, especially since they claimed a 100% filtration process during filling.

Anyway, I’ll filter this into a sterile vial and use it from there.

So, my package arrived within a few days (EU), and I have to say - of all the sources I've used here, none have been as well-packaged as Sigma’s, wow.

The vials are evenly filled, the tablets are solid and don’t crumble, and the tablet bottles are filled with cotton to prevent rattling sounds.

Now, onto the downside:

Unfortunately, some of the vials have “floaters” in the oil. I didn’t meticulously check all five, but I noticed small white particles in two vials right away. This is disappointing, especially since they claimed a 100% filtration process during filling.

You sure it wasn’t crashed gear?

Now, onto the downside:

That's disappointing to hear.

My second order from Sigma Audley arrived today, Anavar came in high quality packaging. No boxes like i received the Anadrol and Arimidex in but still more than good enough.

Dealing with Ray on WhatsApp is a pleasure and i have placed my third order with SSA for some of their peptides and some more orals.
I will update here on how this order goes.

Now, onto the downside:

Good to know! Standing by for pictures.

Back