Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

N
Hmm, interesting. That is different from what the rep told me. Can u tell me the approximate width of the tablet, and whether it is rounded or flat? Also do they have a score mark to easily split them?
not at home, but they’re round and don’t recall if they’re scored. I’ll send pics later

Hello, I'm curious why your 10x20mg Tirzepatide is priced $30 more than the 10x30mg option from QSC. Is there a reason for the price difference, such as faster shipping, better customer support and/or higher purity?

Thanks in advance, and have a great evening!

Hello, I'm curious why your 10x20mg Tirzepatide is priced $30 more than the 10x30mg option from QSC. Is there a reason for the price difference, such as faster shipping, better customer support and/or higher purity?

Thanks in advance, and have a great evening!
Where are you seeing that? I see QSC oos at T30 $210 and Sigma the same. Their T20 is $190

For your other questions, I’ve had better cs and faster shipping with Sigma. Had a domestic order show up a day sooner than international, which took almost a full month. Sigma about a wk int’l. Purity’s been equal

10mg what
I've got provi,clen,adex,sildenafil and all tabs are the same size round flat circle. without a slit in the middle.
They have added colour pigment to each tab.
I was able to easily split the sildenafil tab into half by hand. So i guess you will need a sharp quality pill cutter becuase it could easily crumble if cutter is not good.

I've expected the sildenafil tabs to be bigger because i have always used tabs like kamagra 100mg for bedworkouts. but that half tab did it's job straight up. my balls started hurting because of emptiness,
i will upp my hcg dosage every thursday starting this week ready to water the weekend during halloween

I saw it through a random privatebin link, but it might be outdated. If the pricing is the same, I’d be interested. Do you know what the shipping cost would be for Europe?
You are just a cheap fuck :) the price is the same but your hypotetical difference of 30$ would have been well repaid by the excellent service offered by this source. It's funny how you first ask if there is better CS shipping etc. one guy confirm the excellent CS and shipping and you reply with: if it costs less I'll try.

Lol clown much?

I've got provi,clen,adex,sildenafil and all tabs are the same size round flat circle. without a slit in the middle.
They have added colour pigment to each tab.
I was able to easily split the sildenafil tab into half by hand. So i guess you will need a sharp quality pill cutter becuase it could easily crumble if cutter is not good.

I've expected the sildenafil tabs to be bigger because i have always used tabs like kamagra 100mg for bedworkouts. but that half tab did it's job straight up. my balls started hurting because of emptiness,
i will upp my hcg dosage every thursday starting this week ready to water the weekend during halloween
are the different compounds different colors?

Back