Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Looks like we have some seller here in forum implicated in the fentanyl business:

Will your peptides be affected? As far as i know, one of the companies there was manufacturing raw peptides for most companies

agreed here high does is required.

i'm using the mix bpc/tb 6mg blend 1.5mg of each daily split so 750mcg. and 5IU HGH daily.

5weeks post distal bicep tendon rupture clean at the elbow physio got me @ 12 weeks basically my movements are current state of someone who is at 12 weeks post.

so the shit works real good. got 2 kits gonna run them out till i can get back training at the gym hopefully 3-4months mark.

I am glad to hear this combo is working out for you!
Some of the comments earlier today were really bringing me down throwing shade on most all peps other than GLP-1. I am hoping that I am in the class of well responders to the BP/TB . I am going into surgery for torn rotator cuff and recently went pretty big in on an order of BP/TB for the current promo. I am not looking at a miracle just maybe a faster and better quality recovery.
I was going to go with the much lower dosage protocol but after a couple of these comments regarding much higher showing improvement makes me think twice.

I guess my basic thoughts are if they were the marvel proponents claimed they were they would have landed in pharmacies long ago for these indications. They aren’t because they don’t work, or at least not to a meaningful enough level to be used as an effective therapeutic solution to the problem.

They exist now in the clandestine market to make money. Plain and simple, and there is certainly no shortage of people willing to fork over their BTC for them. You will continue to see more Frankenstein compounds long abandoned by pharma trickle into the market as time marches on. I fully expect this.
The pharmacies do not make money when people are cured. Medications are only allowed to treat symptoms. Of course, neither are miracle cures, but they work very well as support. If you don't stretch and continue to train incorrectly, the pain will naturally come back. I managed to get my herniated disc under control with that.

Some of the comments earlier today were really bringing me down throwing shade on most all peps other than GLP-1. I am hoping that I am in the class of well responders to the BP/TB . I am going into surgery for torn rotator cuff and recently went pretty big in on an order of BP/TB for the current promo. I am not looking at a miracle just maybe a faster and better quality recovery.
I was going to go with the much lower dosage protocol but after a couple of these comments regarding much higher showing improvement makes me think twice.
Don't let my or any other persons negative experience with BP/TB discourage you. Just like any other drug/peptide, some people get little effects unless taken in higher doses. Good luck with your surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery so you can start making gains again soon.

HEY FUCK YOU THATS MY NAME

The pharmacies do not make money when people are cured. Medications are only allowed to treat symptoms. Of course, neither are miracle cures, but they work very well as support. If you don't stretch and continue to train incorrectly, the pain will naturally come back. I managed to get my herniated disc under control with that.
Ditto what @Grey Spartan said. If you are finding relief that is working for your situation, then anything we might say is irrelevant. This being Meso the cynicism runs pretty deep

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back