Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

TLDR:

The Justice Department acknowledges the efforts of the People’s Republic of China, Ministry of Public Security. The following indicted companies are now out of operation: Jiangsu Jiyi Chemical, Tianjin Furuntongda Tech Co. Ltd, Wuhan Jinshang Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd., Hubei Shanglin Trading Co., and Wuhan Mingyue Information Technology.

If I read it correctly, it is about that Senria source

This along with the whole dying instantly thing
That too. Lol on a side note on the test. Blood levels can vary quite a bit from person to person. I have taken many labs with test from at least 5-6 different vendors and my levels are usually lower than many other report. Some times by quite a bit. Some people and I believe this is documented metabolize test at faster rates than others.

You may or may not get a lot of lol emojis for this.
But maybe it will fly under the radar, so you'll be fine.
Tbh I keep seing all these complaints in other subforums where I don't have previleges to answer, but it's kind of funny.
One of them got scammed by someone else claiming he is QSC and come here to blame us for bad customer service.
Another idiot who can't differenciate blue tops 10iu and purple tops 36IU neither from lab tests, nor from marking.
Another idiot who wanna make a scene because oxandrolone 30mg was oversold, while it's a frequent problem where the buyer can get refund or switch to something else.
Another one talking shit about our quality of finished products, while they always test perfectly both oils and peptides, and keep bringing the famous stupid " brew your own "..
at some point it's just funny.

This folks, is why you don't fuck around with rec drugs. Especially fentanyl. Even if you think you are untouchable in China.
You don't fuck around with rec drugs and fent.
It's serious jail time that people can face if they deal with this shit.
Even steroids during some periods make us scared, and many get busted for way less than this.

I used to a long time ago rep for a source. Whoever was my main contact would sometimes if he was in the mood tell me some of the shit they would get in email. Everything you can image plus even the occasional extortion attempt of "send me free gear or I will talk shit about you on the boards saying you ripped me off and report you to the FBI."

Tbh I keep seing all these complaints in other subforums where I don't have previleges to answer, but it's kind of funny.
One of them got scammed by someone else claiming he is QSC and come here to blame us for bad customer service.
Another idiot who can't differenciate blue tops 10iu and purple tops 36IU neither from lab tests, nor from marking.
Another idiot who wanna make a scene because oxandrolone 30mg was oversold, while it's a frequent problem where the buyer can get refund or switch to something else.
Another one talking shit about our quality of finished products, while they always test perfectly both oils and peptides, and keep bringing the famous stupid " brew your own "..
at some point it's just funny.

I did edit my post to say he probably never even ordered from you.
But it is true, people will look at the thread and certain things will get singled out, fairly or not.
Even when doing one's best, things cannot go right, all the time.
The important thing is to rectify and not ignore issues that may arise.
People have pointed out problems with paying for items that then turned out to be out of stock, only subsequently, and how this was handled.

I did edit my post to say he probably never even ordered from you.
But it is true, people will look at the thread and certain things will get singled out, fairly or not.
Even when doing one's best, things cannot go right, all the time.
The important thing is to rectify and not ignore issues that may arise.
People have pointed out problems with paying for items that then turned out to be out of stock, only subsequently, and how this was handled.

Unfortunately, even that we are using an ERP for orders since 4 months, my assistants still don't pay attention to some stocks numbers and oversell some products
It happened with tirz 30mg, and oxandrolone 30mg.
We try our best to never oversell products, and it's way much better than before, but unfortunately we still do some mistakes when it comes to stocks.
The demand on some promos and GB sometimes can be impressive, especially with 4 days promo sell in less than 24 hours, I am as surprised as the customer.

That said, tons of buyers got their presales tabs delivered, the only item that was oversold was oxandrolone 30mg, which means everyone who got winstrol, anadrol, 5-amino, dianabol got delivered.
We are talking about ~ 500 orders.

less than 5-10% will make feedbacks.

The problematic orders (orders that have issues) represent less than 1% of total monthly sales, and 90% of those problematic orders people will bitch about them in forums.
People will always report the negative, and rarely the postive.

That said, tons of buyers got their presales tabs delivered, the only item that was oversold was oxandrolone 30mg, which means everyone who got winstrol, anadrol, 5-amino, dianabol got delivered.

The problematic orders (orders that have issues) represent less than 1% of total monthly sales, and 90% of those problematic orders people will bitch about them in forums.
Well, mine took a bit longer than I expected, but I also was aware it may be a while before I ordered so no foul. For those wondering about the tabs, they are likely a bit larger than you are used to. Likely because they are experimenting and trying to make sure they are dosed correctly which I am sure is easier with larger tabs and I am sure further improvements will continue into the future.

They are also hard and can be cut in half with a good quality pill cutter without shattering or turning to powder which I really like. Can't stand pills that crumble or break apart when you try to split them. The only request is that maybe in the future if they could be scored that would be a plus.

I might not gush with admiration, but I do generally drop a message here when my shit arrives. Last 45 days = parabolan, mast, raws x2 (about to order a 3rd), Primo, HGH and Winny all arrived without incident.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back