Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I started using Test E 250 about 3 weeks ago from the September GB and I got my blood work back at 832 total test pinning 350mg a week. For reference my homebrew test cyp my total T was 2157 at 420mg a week. Not sure if 120 less mg would drop that much. Maybe a different ester needs more time to compound?
I use the Test C at same dose (350mg week) and my blood work was 1426 last test. Taken 2 days after last pin.

Let's see you before your gyno surgery mate. "juice Bro" more like Dcups

We both know why your profile is private, and it's not because you're afraid to mogg
Mogg? Is that some sort of incel lingo? Good for you for standing up for your bodyfriend. You probably look even worse. I've had my pics up here for years lol. Keep searching.

Yea so curious too yet since watching that Kurt Havens clip saying cypionate does not build up like enanthate personally only using enanthate or sustanon choices but have bunch cypionate waiting no clue whether to only use that cruising or blasting

I don't know shit about Test-C, but you get those levels on 100-150mg of Test-E, maybe the ester makes a lot of difference too idk.
Tons of different variables that can affect that number. Shbg, free test, other compounds he’s on etc . The batch was tested by a member so I wouldn’t worry about a dosing issue

I don't know shit about Test-C, but you get those levels on 100-150mg of Test-E, maybe the ester makes a lot of difference too idk.
Lol. Maybe because I'm in my late 50s. I do have some Test-E on deck I will blast in a month or so. I did have higher levels (1450) with pharma Test-C (250mg/week) and HCG.

Looks like we have some seller here in forum implicated in the fentanyl business:

Looks like we have some seller here in forum implicated in the fentanyl business:

Kinda funny coming from you Tracy, don't you think? ;)

TLDR:

The Justice Department acknowledges the efforts of the People’s Republic of China, Ministry of Public Security. The following indicted companies are now out of operation: Jiangsu Jiyi Chemical, Tianjin Furuntongda Tech Co. Ltd, Wuhan Jinshang Import & Export Trading Co. Ltd., Hubei Shanglin Trading Co., and Wuhan Mingyue Information Technology.

What happens in these type of cases? Usually the Chinese won't extradite their own unless they're getting a lot more in return

Regardless that's bad news if they start turning their attention to the chemical companies. They don't f**k around with fentanyl. That's going to bring some serious heat weather the chemical company is involved or not

Yea so curious too yet since watching that Kurt Havens clip saying cypionate does not build up like enanthate personally only using enanthate or sustanon choices but have bunch cypionate waiting no clue whether to only use that cruising or blasting
That was a really interesting clip. Something about the ester chain makes a closed circle and this causes cyp to be rate limited?

I am doing bloodwork on Tuesday to see if there is any difference for me. I have always low numbers with cyp.

Is this why you're expecting a raws shortage? You have any details as to when your raws side of business will be back and running?

Also, are usa warehouse raws still available?

At least they have a good customer support.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back