Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm thinking tb500 and bpc157 probably needs to be dosed at a much higher amount than the mcg/day dosage reccomendations we usually see. Might need to be mg/day, not mcg/day

There's plenty of people on here who have run it with success. I have some on hand incase I ever need it but thankfully haven't had to use it yet (so I dont want to talk out of my ass), but the reports I have seen with the higher dosages seem to be optimistic
I have no doubt it works for some people that's why I tried it. My friend swore by it. For me, it did nothing. I don't want to discourage anyone from trying it, just giving my experience.

I have no doubt it works for some people that's why I tried it. My friend swore by it. For me, it did nothing. I don't want to discourage anyone from trying it, just giving my experience.
I have been doing 1g of bpc 157, 500mcg am and pm and 1.2mg of tb500. I have considerable difference in my back pain and the speed at which my joints are recovering is astonishing to me. I can feel it in my back if I skip or go lower then 300mcg bpc every 12ish hours. Tb500 I haven't played with dosages as much just titrate up to where I am. either daily or eod with tb500 I cannot say for sure was anything I could notice but the bpc-157 is significant for my inflammatory issues especially. Be it synergy with all that I am doing together or the peptides alone I couldnt say either. But 100% when I reached 1g+ tb500 daily there was significant improvements in things that have been issues for years.

This is exactly what BPC-157 and TB500 was for me. Everyone talked about how amazing it was and it did jack shit to heal my shoulder. I took it for months with zero help. I could be a outlier or it could be like gear everyone reacts different.
You are 100% correct that everyone responds differently.

Not everyone NEEDS a standardized dose of every peptide out there. It is challenging to know what someone needs to optimize health.

I felt the same way you did about BPC...I will say I tried it from QSC and felt kinda shitty. I tried it from another source and it legitimately helped/at least didn't make me feel anhedonia.

I switched back to QSC and same experience of feeling like shit (or feeling not much at all like a human). I don't blame QSC for that but there are clearly variances from one vendor to the next and how one person may respond.

The nice think about QSC it has allowed me to jump in at a low enough price point to "experiment"...(And not have to cry when I throw the DSIP in the trash after 1 week...lol)

A lot of you all here are probably on a whole other level physiologically to where you may not even need most of the peptides. It's still a process to figure out what works but definitely plenty of wasted money on peptides I was hoping would give a "quick fix."

I think it's a next level health tool to find tune the system but definitely not like popping an ibuprofen and feeling the analgesic effects 30 minutes later.

Ordered some tren ace domestically, arrived within a couple weeks. Started it about 3 days ago. No interest in ladyboys presently. Y'all think it's bunk?
What’s your dose and is it tren e or ace? Typically, 8-9 weeks is around the time you start to experience sides. Although my buddy told me he started having trensomnia on week 6. Several factors to consider but get it tested and you’ll get answer if it is bunk.

It usually takes 24 hours between responses due to time difference.

They really due need to fix the issue of not knowing whats in stock before you pay. Tracy needs to slap around the distribution managers or at lest feed them dirty shrimp water until the issues improve. Then again, if you already have the customers money they have no choice to wait for resupply or pick a different product.

This⬆️
If Tracy can fix this, it would be huge. Nothing more annoying than having to guess and wait to see what is in stock, after you have already sent your payment. Can we not have our shrimp and eat them too?
Dealing with this currently. If I didn't ask for tracking I don't think I would have ever been told it was out of stock.

This is exactly what BPC-157 and TB500 was for me. Everyone talked about how amazing it was and it did jack shit to heal my shoulder. I took it for months with zero help. I could be a outlier or it could be like gear everyone reacts different.
I thought the same. I was surprised that whenever I take BPC, my sciatica goes away. Each time I take it, I'm also convinced that it went be placebo effect, but then the pain comes back...

I could prob chime in on the BPC157/TB500 debate. For me I definitely notice when I'm not taking it. My knees will be screaming for pain meds. With them my pain is considerably less. I'm currently about 8 weeks out of bilateral patellar tendon reconstruction. Pretty nasty freak accident out of the gym that needed 2 repairs per knee. I've been taking both since the surgery. TB500 ran out recently but had a snafu with my order and it wasn't sent out on time so waiting patiently. I also started some ghk cu at about the time I ran out of TB500. I've been taking a steady 37.5mgs daily of that.

I started slow about 2mg daily of BPC157 and 4mg of TB500. I'm now at 10mg of BPC157 and was taking 10mg TB500 daily. The injection site seems to get very sore after at these dosages. I usually take them late at night and all at once. I've also been on GH since surgery and went thru a kit of IGF1 LR3 as well. I did throw a ton of shit at my situation but I was pretty worried about recovering properly. I can also say that it helped me mentally to think I might have an edge in recovery.

I was in a wheelchair for over 14 weeks after the accident. I just ditched that thing on the 4th of this month after starting PT. I could barely stand up with any pressure on my legs while using a walker. I just graduated to non assisted walking during normal distances on the 24th. It took me 20 days to learn how to walk again. So in less than 3 weeks I went from wheelchair to walker, to walking sticks, to nothing. If my recovery had nothing to do with all that shit then ok but I think it did. I did have an amazing surgeon with a stellar resume and residency in over 10 hospitals. So I'll give him at least half the credit lol.

Exactly the same experience for me. I took BPC-157 for a couple of months trying to relieve nagging tennis elbow and I got zilch from it. Not a single percent of healing whatsoever.

Honestly about 75% of peptides people buy around here are bunk based upon junk science, inconclusive science, or in some cases no fucking science. Literally zilch. Anecdotes from YouTube and Reddit. Abandoned pipeline drugs that some pharma company did not want, and yet some influencer latches onto and away you go.

Say what you will about gear. Yes, it’s inherently bad for us, but it works as expected. The peptide market is awash with bullshit, and growing more so by the day.
Bpc157, melanotan, gh secretagogues, glp1s do something. The rest are bullshit.

Last edited:
I could prob chime in on the BPC157/TB500 debate. For me I definitely notice when I'm not taking it. My knees will be screaming for pain meds. With them my pain is considerably less. I'm currently about 8 weeks out of bilateral patellar tendon reconstruction. Pretty nasty freak accident out of the gym that needed 2 repairs per knee. I've been taking both since the surgery. TB500 ran out recently but had a snafu with my order and it wasn't sent out on time so waiting patiently. I also started some ghk cu at about the time I ran out of TB500. I've been taking a steady 37.5mgs daily of that.

I started slow about 2mg daily of BPC157 and 4mg of TB500. I'm now at 10mg of BPC157 and was taking 10mg TB500 daily. The injection site seems to get very sore after at these dosages. I usually take them late at night and all at once. I've also been on GH since surgery and went thru a kit of IGF1 LR3 as well. I did throw a ton of shit at my situation but I was pretty worried about recovering properly. I can also say that it helped me mentally to think I might have an edge in recovery.

I was in a wheelchair for over 14 weeks after the accident. I just ditched that thing on the 4th of this month after starting PT. I could barely stand up with any pressure on my legs while using a walker. I just graduated to non assisted walking during normal distances on the 24th. It took me 20 days to learn how to walk again. So in less than 3 weeks I went from wheelchair to walker, to walking sticks, to nothing. If my recovery had nothing to do with all that shit then ok but I think it did. I did have an amazing surgeon with a stellar resume and residency in over 10 hospitals. So I'll give him at least half the credit lol.
Congrats bro. Keep your head down and keep it up.

What bugs me in life more than anything is people who accept being physically compromised, and don't do everything in their power to overcome it as you have, and I had to do many years ago.

A motto worth living, whatever the obstacle or hardship - Let's Go!

Likely missed his window there...
Bodybuilding YouTuber Russo has all sorts of fucked sexual theories regarding Tren. While I like a lot of that dude's content he is totally off the fucking deep end with that shit. Just being outlandish as hell for views. I see that a lot with Tren related content actually.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back