Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I tried to get my tracking number yesterday and was told test c is now out of stock. Was asked if I would take sus in exchange, but I hate sus. I asked if I could at least get test p and Haven’t got a word back since.
I havent heard anything yet I did my order on the 17th, I just asked for an update.

I havent heard anything yet I did my order on the 17th, I just asked for an update.
I'm going to wait until Monday to ask for my tracking. Doesn't matter as much with int as it is going to take some weeks to arrive anyway and I'll be staring at a number not in the system yet message for probably several days anyway.

I asked if I could at least get test p and Haven’t got a word back since.
It usually takes 24 hours between responses due to time difference.

They really due need to fix the issue of not knowing whats in stock before you pay. Tracy needs to slap around the distribution managers or at lest feed them dirty shrimp water until the issues improve. Then again, if you already have the customers money they have no choice to wait for resupply or pick a different product.

It usually takes 24 hours between responses due to time difference.

They really due need to fix the issue of not knowing whats in stock before you pay. Tracy needs to slap around the distribution managers or at lest feed them dirty shrimp water until the issues improve. Then again, if you already have the customers money they have no choice to wait for resupply or pick a different product.
This⬆️
If Tracy can fix this, it would be huge. Nothing more annoying than having to guess and wait to see what is in stock, after you have already sent your payment. Can we not have our shrimp and eat them too?

Anyone have experience with QSC’s tesamoralin ? Does it actually help with fat loss?

I had to drop it long before results are supposed to be seen. Had mild site reactions from it, as well. In spite of how much cheaper QSC's, the fact you need to take it for so long for results ultimately made it cost prohibitive for me. I have pretty low visceral fat anyway.

I used to do PCT, but that ship has sailed for me. The last time I heard Tracy discussing it in terms of the US warehouse the concern was demand being sufficient to be worth the trouble. The reason being that in 2024 there are so few people who do PCT.

These guys are fucking with you .. it’s short

RESPECT , find out what it means to me..

Just putting this out there. I placed order last week never got tracking went and checked mailbox today and part of my order was there. I guess in the future I’ll just shut up and wait patiently.

Back