Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Consider the benefit-to-side effect ratio when picking a drug. GLP/GLP-1 agonists have a much better profile—the benefit-to-risk comparison for DNP isn't worth it at all; GLP/GLP-1 agonists have helped more people while simultaneously killing fewer people than DNP.
Not going to argue with you there. When I feel I really need to hit the diet hard in the future, that will be my go to.

Good luck living through that if its rapid lol
Actually, you likely would. Most people that truly die from hypoglycemia from insulin use are type 1 diabetics. There bodies have trouble making insulin and also glucagon, which is the counter to insulin when blood sugar drops too low. That is why the person who tried to commit suicide failed, his body kept releasing glucagon into his blood stream to keep it from being fatal.

Glucagon also what is actually in the emergency kit that type 1 diabetics carry around as an injection. A lot of people think it is some type of glucose injection when in fact it is a huge dose of glucagon.

Actually, you likely would. Most people that truly die from hypoglycemia from insulin use are type 1 diabetics. There bodies have trouble making insulin and also glucagon, which is the counter to insulin when blood sugar drops too low. That is why the person who tried to commit suicide failed, his body kept releasing glucagon into his blood stream to keep it from being fatal.

Glucagon also what is actually in the emergency kit that type 1 diabetics carry around as an injection. A lot of people think it is some type of glucose injection when in fact it is a huge dose of glucagon.
I know how glucagon works but IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I had read the person in question used a longer acting insulin like Lantus ( I might be wrong) 300 units Rapid that peaks in +-15 mins will PROBABLY out pace and over run any amount of glucagon your liver can release in that time frame .. Just speculating here of course ... anyways these are needles in a haystack ... you know what I was trying to deliver with my original statement that the devil is in the dose and misuse ...

I know how glucagon works but IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I had read the person in question used a longer acting insulin like Lantus ( I might be wrong) 300 units Rapid that peaks in +-15 mins will PROBABLY out pace and over run any amount of glucagon your liver can release in that time frame .. Just speculating here of course ... anyways these are needles in a haystack ... you know what I was trying to deliver with my original statement that the devil is in the dose and misuse ...
I agree. You are very unlikely to go hypo with something Lantus, Levemir, Tresiba. However something like humalog much more so. Worst that ever happened to me was I got a bit sweaty, shaky, and really damn hungry. Popped a regular cola, something I never do, and felt better very quickly.

It was because I was dumb and took a bit too much. Either way probably shouldn't mess with insulin until someone has experience and then start off slow until you see how you respond. I guess the whole point is that while it is not safe, it is unlikely to actually kill you under normal circumstances like the info that used to get passed around.

Good luck living through that if its rapid lol
I try to find that specific report but I found others instead. Many people try to commit suicide since then unfortunately.
Someone used insulin aspart and other humalog r and n.
Body can do a lot of things just to survive. It has done that since the beginning of times

Since it gets buried every time

3000 pages Meso Rx promo

HGH 24IU $85/kit
Reta 10mg $180/kit
Reta 15mg $270/kit
Reta 20mg $360/kit
Tirz/sema blend 60mg/3mg $370/kit
BPC157 10mg $35/kit
TB500 (TB4) 10mg $115/kit
BPC157/TB4 mix 5mg each $70/kit
HCG 15kIU $105/kit
IGF LR3 1mg $120/kit
PT141 10mg $39/kit
Mots-c 5mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 2mg $35/kit
Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit
Tesa/ipa blend 10mg/5mg $135/kit

Shipping is charged, no minimum order quantity.

Ends: 28th october 2024

International

You can't add other items to promo parcel, except bacteriostatic water 10x3ml $10

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
Is this deal international or US only

But you hear of guys pinning grams and not having issues.

'sup?

Just passed the 2g of test mark with 2:1 ratio to primo. No sides. Not even a little. I'm not that big, but I'm trying to see where the limit is for me and I haven't reached it yet. Old, too, so I figured I only have a couple of blasts left, might as well take full advantage.

In other news, my anadrol arrived.

'sup?

Just passed the 2g of test mark with 2:1 ratio to primo. No sides. Not even a little. I'm not that big, but I'm trying to see where the limit is for me and I haven't reached it yet. Old, too, so I figured I only have a couple of blasts left, might as well take full advantage.

So you are on 2g Test and 1G primo a week? I'm in my late 50s so if your around my age you are my new hero! Lol

You have to be pretty big with them doses, or at least jacked AF.

Was it the pre-order Anadrol?

Damn I’m not a low dose guy, but I’ve never come close to 2g of test a week. I think my bp would be in the “immediately go to the closest ER asap” zone if I went that high.

At my biggest and strongest, for a couple weeks I tried as high as 1750mg, "an amp a day." For me personally, I didn't notice anything more than I did a gram except worse sex drive. Never went higher than a gram again. Just my anecdotal experience of course.

Probably for the average user, 750-1250mg/week is the optimal sweet spot.

Same I would imagine, but I would probably be bench pressing a Buick prior to being rushed to the ER.
Haha. I can’t do orals anymore because they kill my gut and give me horrible reflux, but some orals made me really strong back in the day.
The only injectable that noticeably makes me stronger quickly is Ment, but unfortunately that really messes with my bp also. I really like that compound. I wish my body did too.
Tren used to make me strong too, but Tren is the Devil and I’m not allowed to play with the Devil anymore.

Haha. I can’t do orals anymore because they kill my gut and give me horrible reflux, but some orals made me really strong back in the day.
The only injectable that noticeably makes me stronger quickly is Ment, but unfortunately that really messes with my bp also. I really like that compound. I wish my body did too.
Tren used to make me strong too, but Tren is the Devil and I’m not allowed to play with the Devil anymore.
I took some M-Sten this morning actually. Personally I love those animalistic and rage infused workouts which orals are good for. But only in my home gym in my basement. Not sure I’d want to be in public quite that aggro

'sup?

Geeze man, I'm only on 750 test.

We got chase irons v2 over here

I took some M-Sten this morning actually. Personally I love those animalistic and rage infused workouts which orals are good for. But only in my home gym in my basement. Not sure I’d want to be in public quite that aggro
Tren + halotestin + TNE is fun if you like the rage workouts. Pure adrenaline + godlike feeling

Back